PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for game or demo.

Meatshield
May 22nd, 2012, 18:50
Hi, I'm thinking of getting FG and looking for a group to play with. It would be nice to have someone with an Ultimate copy give me a demo and teach me to use the software a little bit but it isn't completely necessary as I'm also looking for a weekly game. I'm almost completely inexperienced because I live in a small town and have never really found anyone to play DnD with. My only experience comes from DMing one or two games, but I didn't understand all the rules very well at the time. I have a 4e player's handbook and the Pathfinder beginner box rules, but I could also maybe join a 3.5e game and use the online SRD or something. At the moment I'm pretty much open to play any time on any day, but I'd most prefer a game 8am-4pm EST, Mon-Fri. Let me know if you'd be willing to give me a demo or invite me into your group.

dr_venture
May 23rd, 2012, 00:05
Hey Meatshield, welcome! I'd invite you to a game session, but I just broke my thumb and am not a very able typist or gamer for the next couple months. You're in the right place tho, as FG will give you a chance to try out all kinds of games without having to have an active gaming community in your town. As a GM, I bet I'm not alone in enjoying having newbs playing in my games, as some of the best times are had in roleplaying when you're just learning how things work.

Hang in there - I'm sure you'll find some games up here to try out.

Meatshield
May 23rd, 2012, 16:39
Hey Meatshield, welcome! I'd invite you to a game session, but I just broke my thumb and am not a very able typist or gamer for the next couple months. You're in the right place tho, as FG will give you a chance to try out all kinds of games without having to have an active gaming community in your town. As a GM, I bet I'm not alone in enjoying having newbs playing in my games, as some of the best times are had in roleplaying when you're just learning how things work.

Hang in there - I'm sure you'll find some games up here to try out.
Thanks for the welcome.

Meatshield
May 24th, 2012, 14:58
I've had someone give me a demo now, but I'm still looking to join a game.

Nestor
May 24th, 2012, 15:44
Pathfinder Society Organized Play group is looking for players and GM's

here is the yahoo group page we use to organize games:

https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pfs/

send me a PM for more info
Edit/Delete Message