PDA

View Full Version : 2 players looking for Weekday/night DM or game Online/Skype AD&D

Lareth
May 19th, 2012, 16:33
Hello myself and another player are looking for a game and or DM. We prefer AD&D 2e however !e or ORSIC would work as well. Afternoon or evening game Time works Monday through Thursday.

we prefer to start at 1st or lower levels. However a higher Level campaign will work also.

If you know of a game looking feel free to tell me about it also.

leozelig
May 20th, 2012, 23:34
Lareth,

I am DM'ing an AD&D 1st edition game on Wednesday nights at 8:30 pm EDT (GMT -4). We have been playing through some of the classic modules, and currently we are a mix of levels 4 and 5.

You are welcome to roll up a level 1 PC. As an alternative, you may start with 18,001 xp (or 10,001 xp for multi-class characters) and create a higher level PC. As you know, you would catch up quickly if you chose to start at level 1.

We are currently about halfway through A2 Secret of the Slavers Stockade, so you can join us for the second half, or wait for the next adventure in late June or early July. The other players are stand-up citizens, and we have a good time. :)

Send me a PM or reply in the thread if you are interested or have questions.

Leo

PS I posted a screenshot in this (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=124478#post124478) thread.

Lareth
May 21st, 2012, 17:43
Leo

thank you i Pm'ed you and also e-mailed you threw this forum. ME and my friend and deffently intrested we just wanted to talk to you for 10 min or so over skype if possiable. let me know thanks

Lareth

leozelig
May 21st, 2012, 23:53
Sure, I am 'leozelig' on Skype also. I replied to your PM - just let me know when you want to chat. We use Skype for our games, so I will be online Wed night by 9 pm EDT (GMT -4) if you want to talk then.

Let me know... Z

Lareth
May 22nd, 2012, 01:01
sent you a pm. anytime tonight threw thursday night howks for me. i also have some questions on Fantasy Grounds software.