PDA

View Full Version : Sci-fi/postapoc game with BRP

RosenMcStern
May 17th, 2012, 17:12
Good day all. I would like to test my new Basic Roleplaying adventure module before release, and am looking for players.

The game is sci-fi, with some elements of post-apocalypse. No Cthulhu included, anyway.

I prefer to play on Sunday if possible. I am in the GMT+1 timezone, but I can adapt to almost any timezone if the day is Sunday.

I have an Ultimate license, so if you have a friend who likes to play but has no license, he is welcome.

KhanArtist
May 21st, 2012, 17:40
My roomate and I would be interested in trying this out. We are GMT-4, so hopefully we can get something scheduled. How big of group you looking for?

SilverEagle82
May 21st, 2012, 19:13
i could help if its a day i can do it and i have a lite license too
i am in the pst -8 time zone

RosenMcStern
May 22nd, 2012, 13:16
Three people are enough, but better be 4 or 5 because of last minute departures.

However, I have had some candidatures from people on the BRP board, and they were all in the US. I will check with them, too.

If we have to play across nine timezones (GMT-8 to GMT+1) it must be on Sunday.

We could run a game at a start time of 20:00 GMT (12:00 Pacific, 16:00 East Coast), duration 3-4 hours. If anyone has other preferences please let me know.

Please note also that the game will probably last up to 4-5 sessions.

KhanArtist
May 23rd, 2012, 15:21
Good time for me. Do you want to start this Sunday?

SilverEagle82
May 23rd, 2012, 23:41
i wont be able to do it as i have a game at 11 am pst -8 on sunday so i will not be attending

KhanArtist
May 28th, 2012, 14:08
Any news on this?

RosenMcStern
May 29th, 2012, 13:13
We are still stuck with three players at most, and silvereagle had trouble playing last sunday. If you can confirm that you and your buddy are interested, we may try and find a time when SE can play on next sat or sun.