PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Society Oganised Play games need players!!!

Trenloe
May 9th, 2012, 17:20
There are a couple of Pathfinder Society (PFS) games running over the next few days that have spaces left.

Please go to the FG2PFS Yahoo group (https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pfs/) check the calendar for when games are running (remember the times are US Eastern, until the group gets a Yahoo upgrade sometime soon) and then either sign up under "Applications" -> "Player Sign Up Sheets" (you will need to join the group if you haven't already), or message the GM for more info.

*** These are Pathfinder Society (PFS) Organized Play games ***

Details here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety

Download the "Guide To Pathfinder Society Organized Play" (link on the PFS site) and check it out. If you don't have a legal PFS character you can use a pregen (which the GM will provide).

Note:

Some GMs have Ultimate FG licences, some have full - if you don't have at least an FG Lite licence check the game entry on the site to see what version the GM has.
These games use voice for communication - the one-shot scenarios simply can't be completed in the 4-5 hour slot without it, so please make sure you have a headset and mic, and download and setup the voice client the GM specifies *before* the game.

RKeenJr
May 9th, 2012, 19:55
Thanks for the heads up on this group, I had know idea this group was out there! I am going to see if I can get a character rolled up so I can start participating in Pathfinder Society!

Richard Keen

Trenloe
May 9th, 2012, 20:04
Thanks for the heads up on this group, I had know idea this group was out there! I am going to see if I can get a character rolled up so I can start participating in Pathfinder Society!

Richard Keen
Cool - it will be good to have you on board! :-)

RKeenJr
May 10th, 2012, 02:49
I have a character made in Hero Lab and I have added it to my account on the Paizo site. Now I just need to find a beginning game.

This would be my first Pathfinder Society game, so I am excited.

Richard

Trenloe
May 10th, 2012, 05:19
I have a character made in Hero Lab and I have added it to my account on the Paizo site. Now I just need to find a beginning game.

This would be my first Pathfinder Society game, so I am excited.

Richard
If you haven't done so already, sign up at the Yahoo group site (link in the first post of this thread) and look for games. There is a beginner game happening tomorrow (Thursday 10th) I'm not sure how many people will be playing so it may be work signing up and messaging the GM if you are free.

Otherwise, zizzy_ishkawiz is currently canvasing for peoples preference for a game next week - info on the Yahoo group fg2pfs site.

Dyonisus77
May 13th, 2012, 21:24
If you haven't done so already, sign up at the Yahoo group site (link in the first post of this thread) and look for games. There is a beginner game happening tomorrow (Thursday 10th) I'm not sure how many people will be playing so it may be work signing up and messaging the GM if you are free.

Otherwise, zizzy_ishkawiz is currently canvasing for peoples preference for a game next week - info on the Yahoo group fg2pfs site.
Signed up on your website and PMed zizzy_ishkawiz. Thanks for the heads up and look forward to playing with you all.

MikeParham
May 13th, 2012, 23:36
I've only played PF once, in a game cut short by the DM just dropping from contact. It was very enjoyable and I'd like to continue the character. Does the PFS games permit the psionic classes from Psionics Unleashed?

Trenloe
May 14th, 2012, 04:47
I've only played PF once, in a game cut short by the DM just dropping from contact. It was very enjoyable and I'd like to continue the character. Does the PFS games permit the psionic classes from Psionics Unleashed?
Products you can use for PFS characters are limited to those produced by Paizo, with some further limitations as detailed here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/additionalResources

As Psionics Unleashed is not a Paizo product it is not possible to use characters created using that product.

As you enjoyed playing Pathfinder before I'd recommend giving PFS a go with a new, PFS legal, character. There are lots of options available within the PFS guidelines to create unique characters - perhaps you will be able to create one similar to your psionic based one you've played before or something completely different that you'll enjoy playing too.