PDA

View Full Version : Readthis Please!

29Quixotic
May 3rd, 2012, 21:19
So i'm gonna ask again,sorry so persistant,is there anyone interested in a game of [email protected] or Palladium fantasy these are the only to games i am capable, though i would be glade to play pretty much anything please respond as this community is begining to dispair me, naw j.k but come on fantasygrounder's allow me a chance to display my story telling skills. I really need a chance to get some of my ideas out i would like to build a friend base here and on the other sites to become more in the know as well my skype is quixoticthekid and my email quixotic1329@gmail. I tend to be friendly so hit me up lets get something long lasting,and worth documenting running,AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN MAKE THIS POSSIBLE,

Mask_of_winter
May 4th, 2012, 02:28
People only seem to respond if they know what time zone you're in and what times you are willing to run games. They won't show interest if they know they can't make it to the game. Does that make sense?

someoneinatree
May 4th, 2012, 04:21
Also - a little patience goes a long way. It can take a while to get a group of like-minded gamers together to play / run the exact campaign you're into.

Stick to one thread, and just give the occasional bump (I'd say no more than once a week) to show people you're still active and interested.

And yes, in the meantime, give people a bit more detail and they might be able to commit better.

dr_venture
May 4th, 2012, 08:20
I'm not clear: are you looking to run a game, or join one as a player? Do hang in there - most games seem to get off the ground, especially in the high fantasy category.

MikeParham
May 4th, 2012, 14:45
The same invitation I extended to others is extended to you as well 29Quixotic,

I've a group of five players (including several DMs), most of whom have been together playing "in-house" for years, but have shifted over to FG in order to accommodate more real-life issues (kids, college, careers).

We still have room for one more player to flesh out the group. Traditionally we run our campaigns in pairs, playing one campaign one Fri or Sat, the other the next week...rinse and repeat.

All of us are east coast players with over 10 years experience, and our current playing times are 1PM EST on Saturdays (due to the tax season work schedule of one of our players). We are currently enjoying two homebrew campaigns using our modified "Flex" 4th edition ruleset (Temples and Artifacts), but welcome traditionally created characters and are open to play a traditional Pathfinder or 4ED game if another DM chooses to run one for us.

To learn more about our activities, visit this site:
https://vabchd20teaclub.wikidot.com/start

If your are still interested after viewing our site, send me a reply and we can set up a time to chat. You will also need to respond to the player questionaire located in the forums on our website.

Re's, Mike

29Quixotic
May 4th, 2012, 20:02
People only seem to respond if they know what time zone you're in and what times you are willing to run games. They won't show interest if they know they can't make it to the game. Does that make sense?
yeah it does,i'm kind of a weird sorry,they should better display time zones i'm central, and you sir.
That could be the sites formal greeting to make this a bit smoother,lol.

29Quixotic
May 4th, 2012, 20:13
I'm not clear: are you looking to run a game, or join one as a player? Do hang in there - most games seem to get off the ground, especially in the high fantasy category.
Well either actually i haven't been able to game for a while got a bug and started writing a campaign. I also love the world building from the p.c point of view i value roleplay highly

29Quixotic
May 4th, 2012, 20:40
O.k so this question is at risk of sounding like an idiot but i'm gonna shoot, how many time zones does this site cover?

Dakadin
May 4th, 2012, 20:56
Most of them from what I've seen. I see regular posts from people in North and South America, Europe and Australia. I am sure there are some others also where their time zone isn't obvious.

Trenloe
May 4th, 2012, 21:07
O.k so this question is at risk of sounding like an idiot but i'm gonna shoot, how many time zones does this site cover?
In theory - every timezone. Just let people know where you are and they can work out the rest... :-)