PDA

View Full Version : Campaigns dont work!

Ertle
May 1st, 2012, 17:27
I bought, downloaded and installed two custom campaigns (banewarrens and pleasure cruise). they seem to have installed fine, in that they are there in the app folder and such; no install errors were had and everything went smoothly.

the problem is, when i start up FG, theres nothin there but what was already present before installing. i cant figure out why its not showing up and i was hopin to host at least one of em this weekend :(

to answer basic questions, FG2 has no problems running on my machine, it is the FG ultimate license, it is fully patched up to the time of this post (5/1/12), and i have not custom edited anything at all, so having changed the file location or anything is not the problem.

any insight would be appreciated

Blahness98
May 1st, 2012, 17:46
I haven't purchased that specific product, but if it comes as a module, make sure it is in your modules directory in the FG 2 app data folder. If it is in there, you will have to create a new campaign for the rule set it uses (3.5e). Once the new campaign is opened, you will have to activate the specific module in the module activation window. Once that is opened, all the data for the specific adventure should appear in the relevant places (like the story windows, npcs, ect.)

Ertle
May 1st, 2012, 18:00
thanks, that helped a lot. totally forgot about having to activate the module once i start a new game, got it now though thanks to you.