PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars d6

Gorrath
April 29th, 2012, 16:35
Is there a ruleset to play Star Wars d6 or a generic d6 system ruleset?

Thanks

wbcreighton
April 29th, 2012, 17:26
Yes there is a Star Wars d6 ruleset. Valarian is the author so you'll have to PM or e-mail him. See the thread:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15147&highlight=star+wars

There is also a link to a Space Opera d6 ruleset here:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15060&highlight=star+wars

CarlosGM
May 21st, 2012, 07:28
I am in need of some assistance here.

I would really like to get my hands on this ruleset, but Valarian is not answering my PMs, so would anyone that already have this set, be kind enough to share it with me?

Valarian
May 21st, 2012, 10:53
I will generally answer, but I'm not necessarily on the board each day. It cab take a little while to respond, depending on what is happening in real life at the time.

CarlosGM
May 21st, 2012, 18:14
Yeah, truly sorry about that. I missed your E-mail and I though my message hadn't reached you. Thanks again.

smalldragoon
July 31st, 2013, 18:22
hello guys,
do you have any module done on D6 ?

Valarian
August 1st, 2013, 11:10
Modules can't be shared as they are copyrighted. You are welcome to the ruleset, but there won't be library modules with it. Send me a PM with an email to send the ruleset to.

Lord Kavos
November 13th, 2013, 11:55
Hi Valarian,

I would be very interested in getting this ruleset if possible.

D6 Star Wars is the best rule-system i have come across, long time Star Wars GM & thinking of starting a Fantasy Grounds Campaign.

My email is [email protected]

damned
November 14th, 2013, 02:18
we should try to get this up to the library - what do you think Valarian?
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/library/

Valarian
November 14th, 2013, 06:29
Was thinking it could probably do with conversion to a CoreRPG extension. Not sure where that would fit though, as I want to look at a Gumshoe extension first for a Night's black agents game. It would need changes to the graphics. I've used several small images from the web and don't know if they are strictly open or who created them (to give credit).

sehmerus
December 23rd, 2014, 17:53
Was thinking it could probably do with conversion to a CoreRPG extension. Not sure where that would fit though, as I want to look at a Gumshoe extension first for a Night's black agents game. It would need changes to the graphics. I've used several small images from the web and don't know if they are strictly open or who created them (to give credit).

If you do put up a public Star Wars D6 ruleset, please consider putting up D6 Fantasy, D6 Space, & D6 Adventures Rulesets as well as they are Open Licensed (well the D6 system is, not necessarily the Starwars D6) the only difference in the 3 core D6 systems is there are a couple attributes that have different names. but everything else works the same as each other. (i volunteer to be a D6 ruleset guinea pig ;)

daddystabz
February 3rd, 2015, 04:46
I am looking for a d6 rule set to do D6 Adventure from the core d6 books. Can I please get a copy of this too?

[email protected]

Valarian
February 3rd, 2015, 11:12
The Star Wars d6 ruleset is available in my rulesets folder (look in the signature for the link). It's the SWRPG.pak in the Standalone folder.