PDA

View Full Version : Darwin's World Campaign

kitsunez
April 21st, 2012, 08:39
Hiyo there. I'm fairly new here. I've recently taken interrest in running a group online and have decided on using the Guidebook of Darwin's World. I can not for the life of me find anything on here about that. I'm curious of that specific series is supported on here because if it is I've become extremelly interrested

Mask_of_winter
April 21st, 2012, 08:57
It's an awesome setting. Unfortunately there are no FG2 library modules or extensions to support Darwin's World Savage Worlds Edition at this point. I do not see it as a major obstacle to running DW on FG2 though. The mutations and defects can be written in the notes section of the character sheet, tech level on the line that says "setting". It's more work but not a killer like Deadlands or Suzerain would be whitout the proper extensions and library modules.

VenomousFiligree
April 21st, 2012, 19:11
So many projects started, so many projects unfinished... :s

Doswelk
April 23rd, 2012, 11:34
I need a new project... want to let me finish it?

Back in the days of FG1 RPGObjects were interested in the idea of FGII (this was nothing official and was at the time likely to have been the d20 version but I never got round to building it).

Mask_of_winter
April 23rd, 2012, 13:58
That would be awesome Kevin. That and Beasts & Barbarians :D

VenomousFiligree
April 25th, 2012, 19:41
@Doswelk You're more than welcome to have what I've done which was much. I just had enough functionality to run a few sessions and I never contacted the publishers
@ MoW neilgfoster took that off my hands to finish, might be worthwhile ping him

Doswelk
April 25th, 2012, 19:45
@Doswelk You're more than welcome to have what I've done which was much. I just had enough functionality to run a few sessions and I never contacted the publishers
@ MoW neilgfoster took that off my hands to finish, might be worthwhile ping him

I'll polish it off then and see if they are interested (via Doug).

VenomousFiligree
April 25th, 2012, 19:50
It'll need more than a polish!

dittotb
August 31st, 2012, 03:22
Any news on this Doswelk? Do you need any beta testers? :)

Doswelk
October 13th, 2012, 09:39
I just realised I had not responded to this, real life has intruded and I have not been able to convert as much as I used to. I am still plugging away through Hell on Earth.

If anyone wants to take over Darwin's World conversion let me know, otherwise it will be a while yet.