PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Pathfinder Group (Info Inside)

Direshadow
April 16th, 2012, 19:41
Hello there!

I am starting a Pathfinder group using the Fantasy Grouns 2 software. This will be your standard run-of-the-mill fantasy game set in an un-specified world. I am looking for 5 players who would be interested in playing.

The goal is to just get some good D&Dish roleplaying going. Nothing special. New players who have never tried any sort of pen and paper RPGs are especially welcome.

Things you need to know:

- The game will be held weekly, pacific time at 6PM.
The exact day is still up in the air, but I am free pretty much every day after 5:30PM pst. Tell me what works for you.
- Each session will run for about 4 hours so so with a few 5 minute breaks to strech your legs, smoke, get a drink, etc.

- This is not a one adventure type of deal. If you are interested in signing up, i'd like you to be dedicated to showing up each week, as well as give notice if you can't make it.

- I am using he "Full" version of Fantasy Grounds. This means that in order to join my game, you will need to have dished out cash for a version of the software in order to join.

- Someone has to take up the role of "healy" class. I don't care if it's a Cleric or a Druid or whatever, but I plan to run this game fairly long term.

- We will be using Skype, so please have a decent microphone that isn't annoying to listen to.

- I will be using pre-written adventures and moduals from the Dungeon Magazine and Pazio published.

- If you decide to make a character, I am allowing anything from the Core Rulebook. This means no strange races, classes or archtypes please.

I'd love to get this game going and I already have everything pretty much ready to go. Send me a private message as soon as possible and I will assume you are commited to showing up!

Hope to see you at the virtual table soon!