PDA

View Full Version : A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying

daddystabz
April 11th, 2012, 02:39
Is anyone working on a ruleset for this game? With the series once again going I am really, really in the mood to play this game.

greengaloup
October 3rd, 2012, 16:40
That would be nice. There is the game of throne edition by green ronin wich is very fun to play. It is kind of intimidating when you look at the rule.

I don't have the competence to work on a ruleset for fantasy ground (in fact I just discover fantasy ground, but this is definitively a game worth playing and spreading. So I add my vote for your demand

Valarian
October 3rd, 2012, 18:45
I think there's a True20 ruleset floating around somewhere, if this uses the same rules.

greengaloup
October 3rd, 2012, 19:34
unfortunately no it is mostly d6

CampbellR66
January 21st, 2013, 23:47
I would also like a ruleset for the Green Ronin song of Ice and Fire rules.

Since the d20 version is no longer being developed

Mark of Stark
April 17th, 2013, 12:17
Necro incoming!

I too would enjoy this, I have both the old Guardians of Order hardcover for d20 and the tri-stat system and the green ronin stuff and wouldnt mind seeing a ruleset for it. We played back in the day when I was the only one that read the books, now the show is such a success all my friends want to play again. I figured once I became more familiar with FG2 I'd give it a shot.

daddystabz
April 17th, 2013, 14:09
Is anyone working on something for the Green Ronin version of this game?

S Ferguson
April 21st, 2013, 19:44
Unless anyone is secretly developing it, I don't think so. It's more of a "niche" game. I too have the original Tri-Stat (great system BTW) / d20 Version and the Green Ronin Version. I'm kind of predisposed towards the Tri-Stat "Game of Thrones" rather than "A Song of Ice and Fire."

And it's amazing what happens when they televise something...

Cheers,
SF