PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 4e game

Maruthekitteh
April 10th, 2012, 21:27
I'm looking for a 4e game (As the title says.)
To me it doesn't really matter what day it's on/how many days a week it runs, I'm fine with making any character, though i have the most experience with rogues.
I am in eastern time and can play from anytime between 4pm-1am on weekdays and 2pm-whenever on weekends (I sleep in a bit on weekends.)
But yeah, usually nothing causes me to miss so I'll be present every game session, unless real life throws me an obstacle. But even then i'll work my 4e into that said obstacle.
I am able to get on skype, and i have a mic and etc if that is needed.

If you need any more information let me know :)

MikeParham
April 11th, 2012, 01:12
I've a group of five players (including several DMs), most of whom have been together playing "in-house" for years, but have shifted over to FG in order to accommodate more real-life issues (kids, college, careers).

Due to such real life concerns, we are currently seeking a player or two to flesh out the group. Traditionally we run our campaigns in pairs, playing one campaign one Fri or Sat, the other the next week...rinse and repeat.

All of us are east coast players with over 10 years experience, and our current playing times are 1PM EST on Saturdays (due to the tax season work schedule of one of our players). We are currently enjoying two homebrew campaigns using our modified "Flex" 4th edition ruleset (Temples and Artifacts), but welcome traditionally created characters and are open to play a traditional Pathfinder or 4ED game if another DM chooses to run one for us.

To learn more about our activities, visit this site:
https://vabchd20teaclub.wikidot.com/start

If your are still interested after viewing our site, send me a reply and we can set up a time to chat.

Maruthekitteh
April 11th, 2012, 10:11
A bit too early for saturday, sorry

Maruthekitteh
April 11th, 2012, 23:46
Found a few games, thanks for the Pm's everyone :D