PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game

Denveso
April 5th, 2012, 20:27
I'm relatively new to the game I use to play years ago but it ended and I'm interested in starting up again. I'm familier with V 3.5 but am willing to try other versions. If anyone is interested in starting a game or letting me join in please let me know. My time zone is -8 but I'm very flexible with times

Thanks

dr_venture
April 6th, 2012, 16:59
Are there any particular days that are best for you? How about genres - I assume you like the high fantasy of D&D, are there other genres you're interested in?

GunnarGreybeard
April 6th, 2012, 17:20
Hi Denveso. Probably the best place to start is looking through the game threads here in the Guild House section for those recently posting for recruits. The Game Calender would be my second recommendation (by many GM's do not keep it updated) so its not something that will always show activity.

Something you also may want to do is add your timezone to your signature along with the times/days you are available and any preferred game systems you want to play.

Denveso
April 8th, 2012, 00:52
Days that work best are Sunday evenings, but i'm pretty flexible. I only really know D&D but am interested in trying other campaigns.

I just found out how the game calender works. Thanks for that help.