PDA

View Full Version : New player

PainInUrHead
April 5th, 2012, 01:27
Hey I just downloaded the unregistered version and would love to play and see how the this plays in a real game. If anyone has the ultimate license I am sooo excited to try it out. I have skype or vent and It would be amazing if you would invite me to play a little while. Thank you thank you. Also on the first screen it does not have a manage character button. Any suggestions?

GunnarGreybeard
April 5th, 2012, 01:43
I don't believe that the Unregistered verison has the ability to access the manage character feature.

JohnD
April 5th, 2012, 02:09
No, it does not.

Teak
April 7th, 2012, 05:18
If you are using an unlicensed client (because your GM has the ultimate license) and you use the fully licensed HeroLab to make your characters and email your GM your character export file from Herolab can he insert you into the campaign so you can use your character?

Trenloe
April 7th, 2012, 05:52
If you are using an unlicensed client (because your GM has the ultimate license) and you use the fully licensed HeroLab to make your characters and email your GM your character export file from Herolab can he insert you into the campaign so you can use your character?
Yes, absolutely. Send your GM the .hlfg file exported from Hero Lab and they can use the FG character importer to load your PC into their FG campaign.