PDA

View Full Version : Item creation?

Whaley
April 2nd, 2012, 05:43
Ok i have the jist of creating items but have a couple of questions that i cant seem to find an answer on. For making items i know if you type in Weapons the item sheet changes but it you type in weapon it doesnt. My question is what else has custom sheets for items? I am specifically looking to make magic items but would love a list of all types. Thanks

madman
April 2nd, 2012, 06:07
Armor is the only other one I know about!

Chris

unerwünscht
April 2nd, 2012, 06:54
I had no clue that could be done at all, and I to would like a full list if anyone has it and there are more than just weapons and armor.

I would also like to suggest that this maybe be turned into a drop down menu in FG if that is possible.

Zeus
April 2nd, 2012, 09:19
Assume we are talking about 3.5E here. According to the script scripts/campaign_item_main.lua, the only two keywords that the Item sheet wil recognise for Type is:

Weapon
Armor

unerwünscht
April 2nd, 2012, 20:26
Thank you for pointing me in the correct direction there Dr.Z. I might have to play around with that soon and see how far I can expand that list.

Whaley
April 3rd, 2012, 00:41
Thanks everybody, it seems some other people got some good information out of my question as well. Hopefully this list can grow and include other things such as magic items and such.