PDA

View Full Version : LFG (New)

Katsu
March 29th, 2012, 11:25
Hello everyone,

I just downloaded FGII Demo version and would like to try it out. I am new to "tabletop" games so I would like to have a go to see whether I would enjoy it or not (thus still in the demo version).

I currently have a large amount of free time so playing anytime would be fine but please also add your timezone so I could make a precise assumption on the time (I live in an uncommon timezone).

I am okay with any type of games that have a bit of fantasy theme in it.
I have zero experience with non-D&D games and a little bit of experience with D&D although the D&D that I played are the PC versions - Single player campaigns (Neverwinter etc) and D&D online. I do have an old version of the WOTC D&D Character Builder and just got my hands on several 4th edition books (which is why I somehow would like to try a virtual tabletop game).

devster
March 30th, 2012, 02:00
Hello everyone,

I just downloaded FGII Demo version and would like to try it out. I am new to "tabletop" games so I would like to have a go to see whether I would enjoy it or not (thus still in the demo version).

I currently have a large amount of free time so playing anytime would be fine but please also add your timezone so I could make a precise assumption on the time (I live in an uncommon timezone).

I am okay with any type of games that have a bit of fantasy theme in it.
I have zero experience with non-D&D games and a little bit of experience with D&D although the D&D that I played are the PC versions - Single player campaigns (Neverwinter etc) and D&D online. I do have an old version of the WOTC D&D Character Builder and just got my hands on several 4th edition books (which is why I somehow would like to try a virtual tabletop game).

Welcome. I am new also. Let me know if you find anything interesting. :)