PDA

View Full Version : Any EST time PATHFINDER games coming up?

devster
March 29th, 2012, 01:38
LFG for EST times (currently GMT -4 w/ daylight savings).

Total nooblet willing to try any campaign, but preference for Pathfinder.

Trenloe
March 29th, 2012, 01:55
It's not a campaign as such, but it is a living campaign - and it's Pathfinder, on Fantasy Grounds!

https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pfs/

Prindlemire is running an intro game on Friday at 4pm Eastern. I think there may be one spot left...

devster
March 29th, 2012, 02:11
Thanks Tenloe. I appreciate your message.

I should update that my gaming times would be after 7pm (at least) on weekdays due to work. C'est la vie.

This may make it a tad more difficult to find an adventure.

devster
March 30th, 2012, 01:57
Hmmm... there seems to be a limited amount of games occurring.
Blargh!

Blackfoot
March 31st, 2012, 17:28
Thanks Tenloe. I appreciate your message.

I should update that my gaming times would be after 7pm (at least) on weekdays due to work. C'est la vie.

This may make it a tad more difficult to find an adventure.
Folks run games at different times. I run them early sometimes as well as later in the day. PFS games are great cuz they are one offs without the huge time/schedule commitment of a regular weekly game. I encourage folks to run games through the society and the yahoo group. There are some great players and the more folks who run, the more regular activity there will be going on there.
BF/Prindlemire/Dowrimple...

devster
April 1st, 2012, 22:24
Folks run games at different times. I run them early sometimes as well as later in the day. PFS games are great cuz they are one offs without the huge time/schedule commitment of a regular weekly game. I encourage folks to run games through the society and the yahoo group. There are some great players and the more folks who run, the more regular activity there will be going on there.
BF/Prindlemire/Dowrimple...

Thanks...hopefully I can find a game soon. Most seem to be early relative to my schedule.

Trenloe
April 2nd, 2012, 04:04
Thanks...hopefully I can find a game soon. Most seem to be early relative to my schedule.
There's one spot free in my PFS FG2PFS Yahoo group game, 8pm Eastern this Tuesday (3rd April).

https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pfs/message/672

It's part 2 of a 2-parter, but you don't need to have played the first - in fact, there's really only a tenuous link to the first part...

We're playing tier 3-4, but most of the group has 1st level characters - it'll be a challenge as the critical-hitting barbarian isn't here, but survivable - just don't bring anyone too squishy unless you want to spend most of the night hiding.

Well, I hope all of the above hasn't put you off - you'd be more than welcome to join us.

I'm hoping to run something most Tuesdays around this time (work permitting) so keep an eye out if you're free...

ragnaroc1011
April 2nd, 2012, 16:27
I would like to join up. I sent you an email on the reminder board. What all will you need from me? PFS # and copy of character?

Trenloe
April 2nd, 2012, 18:11
I would like to join up. I sent you an email on the reminder board. What all will you need from me? PFS # and copy of character?
Hi - thanks for the interest. I'd like to give devster the opportunity to respond to the offer, so I will put you on the waitlist if that is OK?

I'll give devster until later today to respond, if they don't then you're in...

In preparation, what I will need from you is:

PFS number.
Copy of your character - ideally in Fantasy Grounds XML (create your character in FG and export using /exportchar - you will need a full licence to do this). 2nd choice is Hero Labs .hlfg export. 3rd choice is a character sheet in a readable document.
Get a headset with integrated mic - this is the best solution both for you and the other players.
Install the Ventrillo client. Run "setup" and configure the client to operate correctly with your headset/mic.

PFS games are designed to run for 4 hours - we have to make extensive use of voice to allow this to happen, so you have to be using a headset/mic setup properly before the game begins.

The above is a useful exercise to go through, even if you don't get a game this week - as other PFS games will need this.

ragnaroc1011
April 2nd, 2012, 19:36
No prob on the wait list. I understand that I stepped into the offer for him. I will send you both my character and PFS when I get home this evening. I already have Vent loaded (I actually have my own server as well if needed) with Mic and Headphones.

Trenloe
April 3rd, 2012, 01:55
No prob on the wait list. I understand that I stepped into the offer for him. I will send you both my character and PFS when I get home this evening. I already have Vent loaded (I actually have my own server as well if needed) with Mic and Headphones.
You're in! Upload your character to the Yahoo group files section and let me know it's there.

We have one person wait listed, so please confirm you can make the game.

ragnaroc1011
April 3rd, 2012, 02:25
I will have it up there this evening. I will let you know when it is there.

ragnaroc1011
April 3rd, 2012, 03:08
All is done. I send you a mail in Fantasy Ground with all the information.