PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Society Game - Tuesday March 20th, 8pm Eastern.

Trenloe
March 15th, 2012, 20:37
If anyone is interested, please read and reply to the message thread in the fg2pfs yahoo group here (https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pfs/message/600)

I have an ultimate licence, so anyone can play.

You will need a Pathfinder Society number and create a valid PFS character (or I can supply one of the society pre-gens).

Get details of PFS here (https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety) where you can join, download the guide and society pregens.

The game will be limited to between 4 and 6 players. If this goes OK, I will probably run regular PFS games on Tuesdays.

balrik
March 16th, 2012, 01:10
hey trenloe I would love to get in on this I have been in madmans sunday pathfinder game but I know nothing of society I will learn as much as I can...if you have an advise I need or should know please let me know

Trenloe
March 16th, 2012, 01:11
hey trenloe I would love to get in on this I have been in madmans sunday pathfinder game but I know nothing of society I will learn as much as I can...if you have an advise I need or should know please let me know
First advise is get on over to the Yahoo group and reply to the message thread - there is only one space left! :o

balrik
March 16th, 2012, 01:16
haha done...you got skype or somehitng I got an hour or so....getting the society book now

hmm dont see my own message on the yahoo

AHH I think the message are going directly to you

Trenloe
March 16th, 2012, 02:04
haha done...you got skype or somehitng I got an hour or so....getting the society book now

hmm dont see my own message on the yahoo

AHH I think the message are going directly to you
Please sign up to the Yahoo group and then repost your message in the group messages. Thanks very much.

balrik
March 16th, 2012, 02:09
hmm cant seem to find how to join your group need a sec

balrik
March 16th, 2012, 02:18
wow I felt useless on that one...sorry about that should be signed in now