PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for a group

Teddyo
March 6th, 2012, 06:51
Hi guys,

I'm new to DnD and FG and I'm interested in joining a game. I'm currently using a demo version now so I'm grateful if anyone would invite me to join their games. :)

Magnatude
March 6th, 2012, 07:03
Demo eh... well if you can make it on Friday nights 6pm-8pm PST and have Skype, I've got Ultimate License. But... we are looking for a committed player too. The 3 in my game have been with this campaign for a year now, and we are hoping to find a 4th player.
The Setting is Iron Heroes (an altered D&D3.5) and we have NPC's that are playable with full backgrounds or you can create a 4th level character to be up to par with the current group.

Teddyo
March 6th, 2012, 07:56
I swear I'll be a committed player. I'll wake up in the wee hours of morning to role play with you guys if necessary. I have skype, I'll PM you the information if I'm accepted to your group.

GunnarGreybeard
March 6th, 2012, 08:42
I swear I'll be a committed player. I'll wake up in the wee hours of morning to role play with you guys if necessary. I have skype, I'll PM you the information if I'm accepted to your group.I am working on starting up a Rolemaster Classic game. The biggest obstacle so far has been time differences between myself and interested players. What time zone are in you and what hours are you available?

Teddyo
March 6th, 2012, 09:09
I'm in GMT +8 but like I said, I will do anything to get in a adventure.. my time preference is probably 6:30pm-12pm or 5am-7am (Gmt +8) I may be able to expand the range of that time after I get my class timetable.

GunnarGreybeard
March 6th, 2012, 12:24
I'm in GMT +8 but like I said, I will do anything to get in a adventure.. my time preference is probably 6:30pm-12pm or 5am-7am (Gmt +8) I may be able to expand the range of that time after I get my class timetable.
Hmm, if my math is correct, that would be 4:30AM-10AM and 3PM-5PM respectively for me. I work nights and don't get off until 8AM so unless you can stay up late, the 1st time is probably out. The second one is my sleep before work time. :(

damned
March 6th, 2012, 12:58
teddyo - try the author of this post:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16118

Teddyo
March 7th, 2012, 06:41
I don't mind staying up late Gunner. I only have 3 units this semester which makes me quite free.
@damned I'll try to contact him but I'm not sure whether he would welcome a total freshfish to RP

damned
March 7th, 2012, 06:43
Teddyo, try him - he is in a similar timezone and is looking for committed players.

Teddyo
March 7th, 2012, 06:48
I posted in his thread. Now to await his reply. * presses fingers together and laugh rather evilly*