PDA

View Full Version : The Images/maps seem to keep getting larger

BishopOmega
March 1st, 2012, 01:11
Ive had these same modules for quite some time. Each time I reload FG II, ive only done it a few times in a couple years, many images keep increasing in size. some of the maps are bigger than the FG screen.

My question is if the images are in a module, how to resize them?

Moon Wizard
March 1st, 2012, 01:30
I haven't seen that before. A few questions:

* Which ruleset are you running?
* From your post, I assume the images are in a module. Is that correct?
* Do you load/unload the module as you need the images?

You can try deleting the CampaignRegistry.lua file, which will clear all the options and saved window positions. If you want more of a challenge, you can just delete the window positions section of the file. Either way, save off the file first in case you need it.

Regards,
JPG

Leonal
March 1st, 2012, 08:26
If the images are very large originally, and the ruleset does not have a maximum limit (or one bigget than your desktop resolution), then the image will be bigget than the FG screen.

If it's that big, you can hold ctrl (IIRC) while dragging to resize until you see one of the edges.

BishopOmega
March 1st, 2012, 12:51
The ruleset is Pathfinder, The images are in a module, Yes I unload and Load the module as I need the images and content.

Leonal
March 1st, 2012, 21:27
If the images are originally very large and you want them smaller then you can unzip the module, resize the images (with paint.net or similar) and zip it back up.

BishopOmega
March 1st, 2012, 21:31
I am unfamiliar with how to unzip a module like that but it sounds like a nice idea.

edit: looked up how to do that and did it. for the most part this did help. i just resized the images and they now fit in my window pretty good.

i guess problem resolved. thank you for the assistance.