PDA

View Full Version : a quick yet fairly stupid question about licenses.

Karrth
February 28th, 2012, 22:15
Hello all.

I bought the Full license along with four lite so that I could get my friends into to this but now one of them asked me a question I can't answer and I should have asked myself before paying for this... When I buy a license does it only last so long or is it permanent? I'd like to know if this is a one time expense or not :)

Karrth.

damned
February 28th, 2012, 22:32
one time... at least for now...

Karrth
February 28th, 2012, 22:34
okay thanks for the answer mate, although that 'yet' kinda worries me but I guess I have to trust in the developers not to turn this into a subscription based product.

Moon Wizard
February 28th, 2012, 22:40
We are constantly evaluating license models as it pertains to our business. However, we have no current plans to change the model.

Regards,
JPG

Ardem
February 29th, 2012, 03:18
Karrth
I did the same bought 1 GM and 4 lite licences, I should of bought the ultimate edition when i thought about it later.

I guessing we have another +10 timeframe user in Karrth.

With using a word like 'kinda' and 'mate' in the same sentence.

Not sure how wide spread the use of the word 'kinda' is outside australia. :)

damned
February 29th, 2012, 03:25
there is an upgrade path from full to ultimate....
i initially bought full+4lite and then upgraded to ultimate as i was mostly playing with ppl i didnt know and i recruited several ppl from outside fg...

Ardem
February 29th, 2012, 03:27
Thanks Damned I did see int another post someone attempting to do this, however at this stage I do no need it or too lazy not sure which atm.

Yospeck
February 29th, 2012, 14:21
With using a word like 'kinda' and 'mate' in the same sentence.

Us poms in the UK use 'mate' and 'kinda' all the time :)