PDA

View Full Version : Dark Sun Campaign

meyoshi
February 27th, 2012, 02:34
I am starting a Dark Sun campaing for 4E. The time will be every other Friday staring at 7pm eastern. All the current 4E books/classes apply, but there are special restrictions on classes and races. Although I have alot of experience as a DM, this is my first foray using FG.

Eru the One
February 27th, 2012, 04:37
I'd be interested.

meyoshi
February 27th, 2012, 12:16
Thanks for responding Eru. In regards to the game, I will be using Skype as the primary tool to communicate and I am looking for mature players that are willing to work with each other. If you like playing characters that are self sufficient or don't need or want the support of the group, then you may end up buried in the sands of Athas. The campaign will start at 3rd level.

Harlekin
February 27th, 2012, 18:34
That sounds very interesting. I would love to play.

meyoshi
March 1st, 2012, 00:28
Below is more information on the setting, classes, and races

- Will start in the City-State of Nibenay, central to the Tyr region and a central trade hub

- Map

https://files.meetup.com/1112303/dark_sun_map_1.jpg

- All Classes – Except for Paladin, Blackguard, Cavalier, Vampire

- Hybrid Classes
Ardent, Artificer, Avenger*, Barbarian, Battlemind, Cleric*, Druid, Fighter, Invoker , Monk, Psion, Ranger, Rogue, Runeprlest*, Seeker, Shaman, Sorcerer, Swordmage, Warden, Warlock, Warlord, Wizard, Assassin, Binder, Executioner, Sentinel
[*Divine Classes must use an elemental flavor and/or powers]

- Races – Dragonborn*, Dwarf, Eladrin*, Elf, Half-Elf, Halfling, Human, Tiefling, Goliath (Half-Giant), Githzerai, Minotaur, Shardmind, Changeling, Genasi*, Githyanki, Kalashtar*, Kenku, Mul, Revenant*, Shade (Halfling)*, Thri-Kreen, Bladeling*, Duergar*
[*Rare races]

BBPlainwell
March 2nd, 2012, 01:47
Sent you a PM about game

meyoshi
March 7th, 2012, 01:37
Still looking for a couple more players, if you have considered this thread previously or are new to the boards.

Please respond to this topic or send me a private mesasge if you are interested and have questions.

Halma
March 9th, 2012, 14:51
Still looking for a couple more players, if you have considered this thread previously or are new to the boards.

Please respond to this topic or send me a private mesasge if you are interested and have questions.

I would be very interested in Playing Dark sun with you guys.

The only bad thing is I get out of work at 7:00 your time, but I do live right across the street from where I work (takes me 5 mins. to get home)

What characters do you need in the party. Are most of the roles covered at this point?

meyoshi
March 9th, 2012, 22:31
I sent you a PM Halma the class selection appears to be wide open at this point.

MarkJ
March 10th, 2012, 13:46
Mark I am interested in playing, new to Fantasy Grounds. I am toying with Warlord, but want to do the math and check the background before comitting.

meyoshi
March 10th, 2012, 14:09
I sent you an invite. At this time recruitment is closed until we can figure out who will stay long term.