PDA

View Full Version : Complete Item/Good/Service module

Mgrancey
February 20th, 2012, 01:02
Have started working on a complete mundane item/good/service module for Pathfinder just in case anyone else is working on one let me know please.

madman
February 23rd, 2012, 09:18
Can't wait to see it. I know that it would be a very useful module.

Chris

darkling
February 26th, 2012, 09:19
That certainly does sound useful.

madman
February 29th, 2012, 14:24
Do you plan on having Hirelings on the list. So there is lets say, a 2nd level fighter for a day would be 20 gp. Or the costs to barrow a spellbook to learn a new spell. Curious?

Chris

Mgrancey
May 8th, 2012, 03:20
They are on the list so they will eventually be on there.

School has delayed getting much work done however I have finally gotten Phase 1: Weapons done. Only problem is that it doesnt seem to want to be recognized by FGII and I'm not sure why not.

Posting what I have done, in case someone else can see what I did wrong, as is I will look at it tomorrow or Wed. with fresh eyes.

Trenloe
May 8th, 2012, 04:28
Posting what I have done, in case someone else can see what I did wrong, as is I will look at it tomorrow or Wed. with fresh eyes.
Change the ruleset to 3.5E - there isn't a PFRPG ruleset (it's an option within the 3.5E ruleset).

Next step is the internal links (they point to a module @PFRPG SRD Items, Goods, Services, whereas this one is @PFEquipment) and how the lists should be organised/displayed. Shouldn't take long... :)