PDA

View Full Version : Rolemaster or GURPS game?

GunnarGreybeard
February 18th, 2012, 17:15
Over the last few weeks I have seen numerous posts of people interested in playing but the times seem to the biggest issue in getting anything up and running. I`ve had at least 5 PM`s myself where conflicting times seem to be the cause for the players to bow out. If anyone is still interested, please feel free to post in this thread with your available times or questions and maybe we can assemble 3-4 players and get a new game started.

I`m open to running either system but be forwarned, both will be heavily home-brewed and I am "really, real new to GURPS". ;-)

ronnke
February 19th, 2012, 22:49
I'm interested, but sadly the timing is not going to ideal as I'm working around my existing games.

Follow the bellow link and set the dropdown to the timezone you are in, this will highlight (in green) the times I am available to play.

Session Planner (https://ronnke.ath.cx/sessionplanner/?SessionKey=8f14e45fceea167a5a36dedd4bea2543&Show=1)

lachancery
February 20th, 2012, 01:22
Over the last few weeks I have seen numerous posts of people interested in playing but the times seem to the biggest issue in getting anything up and running.
I'm very interested, as I mentioned a long while ago, but my schedule is maxed out between the two games I run and the games I play in (one with you :p ). If my situation changed, I'd chase you down.

GunnarGreybeard
February 20th, 2012, 07:16
I'm interested, but sadly the timing is not going to ideal as I'm working around my existing games.Yeah, seems with my work schedule being what it is, it blocks out those who are interested by just a couple of hours.

GunnarGreybeard
February 20th, 2012, 07:18
I'm very interested, as I mentioned a long while ago, but my schedule is maxed out between the two games I run and the games I play in (one with you :p ). If my situation changed, I'd chase you down.Unfortunaltey, the best time fro me to GM happens to be the same times we are playing in that campaign but I have no plans to drop out now that I survived past 1st level. :D

ronnke
February 20th, 2012, 07:50
Yeah, seems with my work schedule being what it is, it blocks out those who are interested by just a couple of hours.

I could be convinced to alarm clock some very early sessions, I'd have to see how it works in the long term.

If you submit your availability to the session planner then I can see what might possibly work.

Submit to GunnerGreybeard's game. (https://ronnke.ath.cx/sessionplanner/?SessionKey=8f14e45fceea167a5a36dedd4bea2543)