PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Savage Worlds Fantasy Theme

neilgfoster
February 15th, 2012, 16:10
Just purchased the SW Fantasy Theme through the store, and I am getting a number of script errors when using it with the latest version of the SW ruleset.

Is this theme out-of-date, and if so, are there plans to bring it up-to-date?

Cheers

Griogre
February 15th, 2012, 20:02
Just purchased the SW Fantasy Theme through the store, and I am getting a number of script errors when using it with the latest version of the SW ruleset.

Is this theme out-of-date, and if so, are there plans to bring it up-to-date?

Cheers
When SW starts, is there a version is displayed in the chat window?

neilgfoster
February 15th, 2012, 20:26
No, no version number is shown in the chat window. In the create campaign screen the ruleset version is shown as v3.2 though.

A little more info - looks like the issue is down to the card deck. A script error is thrown whenever the tool window is opened or when i try to interact with card deck

phantomwhale
February 15th, 2012, 22:24
What is the output when you type "/version" into the chat window ? And are there any other extensions being loaded ?

Doswelk
February 15th, 2012, 23:25
Does it look like this when you start it?

i.e. do you get the Benny icon and the text about having loaded the Fantasy theme?

neilgfoster
February 16th, 2012, 09:05
Phantomwhale,

Im running FG v2.8.1, the output when it type /version in the chat window is 3.2.0 (Build 35) and the theme is the only extension running.

Doswelk,

No, I do not get the Benny icon. I get the Savage worlds icon and text in the chat window, but the benny icon and text below it does not appear

Doswelk
February 16th, 2012, 23:06
PM an email address so we can work out the problem :)