PDA

View Full Version : New Player Looking for DnD group any setting

mmilford
February 8th, 2012, 03:24
Hello I started playing AD&D 2nd E, years ago and then play-tested Forgotten Realms 3rd E (I am listed in the back of the book) I would like to get back into playing D&D I'm don't mind learning a new setting or a new Edition, I am in the Eastern time zone, I work nights from home so i could play any night as long as you understand if i get a phone call i must take it even if it is my turn. I like playing strange characters/races, Tiefling's are one of my favorite, i also enjoy playing wizards or rogue like characters. If anyone has an available spot let me know I would love to play. I currently have the 4e books

demo100
February 8th, 2012, 22:22
I am looking for some new players for my game. Although I am trying something new with Fantasy grounds. We will be playing every Sunday. The rules are house rules, I wrote my own modules. The rules originate from 2nd edition but over the years I have written my own set of books.

If you are interested please let me know. We are going to be a mature group of players that have been playing D&D in some cases for over 20 years.

What I would ask is that if you are interested please contact me and I will give you the mumble information, and I will go over the game style and what I would be looking for in the players and what you would have to look forward too. If you are then still interested I will make sure that you have a position in the quest.

DwarfLord
February 9th, 2012, 18:09
I runa night game EST hit me up we can see if you work out.