PDA

View Full Version : Something New

demo100
February 6th, 2012, 03:28
Well I have been working with a new type of rule-set, it is going to use both the virtual table top and also keep that pen and paper feel. I am going to be using the online interactive book and dice functions, but most other functions will be treated like we were around a table.

I will have a character sheet which you can print or type out yourself, or use and excel sheet or something of the nature for yourself.

We use mumble to communicate, if you are interested I can forward you the information.

I am looking for players that are willing to try this with me, I already have a small group of people that I have played with before in real life, and also a few that I know for some time but have never really played D&D.

If you are interested in trying this new style of gaming please let me know I am going to be having my first game Feb 11 6pm eastern time. I will hold a small meeting on Wednesday Feb 8 6pm eastern with some players to help with character creation, and so on.

The rule set that we will be using is home rules that I have written over the years. It is similar to 2nd and 3rd, although I wrote a lot of these rules before 3rd came out...lol

See you guys soon