PDA

View Full Version : My version of a CoC theme

madman
February 5th, 2012, 21:07
Here is a screen shot of the changes I made to my CoC ruleset.

Comments?

Chris

Blue Haven
February 8th, 2012, 14:17
Very cool :) i like it :) the picture on the sheet eh eh ;)

dr_venture
February 8th, 2012, 17:29
There are a lot of cool items in there - I very much like the icons & the character selection sheet. And, well, babes and tentacles... 'nuff said. Very atmospheric!

I would suggest making the glyphs (?) in the BG of the chat window more subtle, just so it's easier to read the purple text on top of it. Or maybe use a fade and make them fainter at the bottom of the chat window where the most reading takes place, and leave them darker at the top. I'm just thinking it might be less fatiguing on the eyes over a long playing session.

Griogre
February 9th, 2012, 00:08
Like dr_venture says its hard to go wrong with babes and tentacles. But that pic looks too dark. I'd put some text on her and makes sure you can read the text because I think you might need her to be a lot more transparent so the text shows up better.

madman
February 11th, 2012, 05:07
Made a couple of small changes....

Chris

StuartW
February 11th, 2012, 14:02
The Cthulhu radial menu is great!

I personally don't go a bundle on the tentacle babe (it loses the 'darkness' of CoC for me), but the other mods really work well.

Stuart

Blue Haven
February 13th, 2012, 19:25
I agree with StuartW in the radial menu just great but with the babe no way eh eh darkness and babes should walk together ;)