PDA

View Full Version : Commercial campaigns

Lanthe Chroell
February 2nd, 2012, 18:02
Hello again,

I bought Gambler's quest campaign from the store and it looks good so far and I like it.

I was just wondering have you people tried out other of the stores campaigns, and which ones did you like? :)

Moon Wizard
February 4th, 2012, 02:45
I'm running the Masks of Nyarlathothep campaign for my players. Since I am running it as a Savage Worlds campaign, I had to do a little ruleset editing; but it's a very detailed investigation / horror campaign.

Cheers,
JPG

Lanthe Chroell
February 5th, 2012, 21:02
I checked the campaign in the store and it looks awesome and now I am thinking of running it too once I get it bought :)

ddavison
February 5th, 2012, 22:22
Each of the Expeditious Retreat Press products (like Gambler's Quest) are all of similar quality. The 4E products they have are a little more tactical by nature since they are tailored for 4E style play. Most of the D20 products they have are for 1 Gm and 1 Player though -- unless you modify them.

For a full-sized adventure that is very well put together, you might take a look at Banewarrens. It has the added benefit of being written by none other than Monte Cook, the lead designer for D&D 3.5E and now 5E. The production quality within FG is on par with Gambler's Quest.

Lanthe Chroell
February 6th, 2012, 14:45
Nice advertisement there Dave :p

And yes, I'm thinking of buying the Olindor'a series once we get through the Gambler's Quest.