PDA

View Full Version : PF Sorcerer Spell Question

TheSouthstar
February 2nd, 2012, 03:12
Hello everyone. I have a quick question about character creation regarding spells in PF. The Cantrips ability in PF gives Sorcerers and Wizards and infinite amount on 0 levels spells. In the actions tab on the character sheet, how do I keep track of this?

Mgrancey
February 2nd, 2012, 04:31
First you want to right click in the space on the actions tab you'll have the option of adding a weapon or adding a spell class, you want to add a spell class
There will be an icon on the top left of that area clicking it will change what kind of casting you do: prepared (book icon), spontaneous (star, also the one you want), points based (weird symbol, but its a head with stuff coming out I guess)
Drag spells you have onto spell class area,
Set # of spells you can cast, it doesn't track how many you can know, just how many spells of a level you can cast (Currently doesn't recognize for orisons so just set a high number for 0 level spells
Final important not, at bottom there is set of options for mode, you will be in Standard which is setup, during combat you can switch over to that one and it will track what you have used so far and when out will remove all of that level from viewing, not so important for spontaneous but more important for prepared spellcasters.

TheSouthstar
February 2nd, 2012, 04:34
That answered my question perfectly. Thank you! The symbol changing was what was causing me issues (I didn't know it could change). I had to switch it from book to star to make it work for me. thank you very much!