PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaur Tokens

jedorian
January 31st, 2012, 20:54
Hey, everybody. I'm looking for a token pack, or whatever, that has dinosaurs. There must be some out there that somebody took the time to make. And since my artistic skills are less than terrible, I would like to know where I can find them.

I quiver in anticipation of your answers. :D

jedorian
February 7th, 2012, 07:02
Thanks, all you Chatty Cathys. Found them finally. And they're lovely.

Trenloe
February 7th, 2012, 08:02
Going to share with us what you found and where? :)

jedorian
February 7th, 2012, 09:34
This link leads to a great place to find all manner of tokens, and their dinosaur selection is quite impressive. So knock yourselves out.

https://rpgmapshare.com/index.php?q=gallery&g2_itemId=2415&g2_page=3

jedorian
February 7th, 2012, 09:40
I do hope that I haven't broken some manner of protocal or a rule by posting that link...? Just curious.

Trenloe
February 7th, 2012, 09:44
I do hope that I haven't broken some manner of protocal or a rule by posting that link...? Just curious.
No, not at all - it is a link to a legitimate site, so it's cool (in fact encouraged) to post links like this.

GunnarGreybeard
February 7th, 2012, 10:31
I would have never even thought there would be tokens like that anywhere. :D

jedorian
February 7th, 2012, 11:23
Had it not been for my good friend, Zayus, I would never have known about these. He was good enough to go hunting for them and led me to discovering that website. I encourage everyone to dig through there. There is a plethora of tokens, maps, and cartography implements to be had there. Dig, dig, dig. I spent about three hours tonight pouring through that place. Now my token box is loaded with wonderful lovelies and I have a lot more maps to toy with. :D