PDA

View Full Version : New game starting

DwarfLord
January 30th, 2012, 18:21
New game need players. 2-3 times a week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamemaster DwarfLord (Time Zone: EST)
Number of players 3-8
1 active, 0 pending, 0 invited

Description Im a new Dm and new to FG2, I am looking for trying to get players for a 2-4 times a week game. I am retired so have tons of time. VOIP is suggested, IE SKYPE for basic Q&A stuff.
Genre High Epic Fantasy/as soon as i get two or three players we will start.
Ruleset / Setting 3.5/pathfinder/4.0 unsure yet depends on players / Before the spellplague, Adventure was everywhere.. lets revisit those times!When Undermountain was feared and the Ruins of Myth drannor only a dream
Starting level 4

Server address/alias 76.122.105.36

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=747

Dan3486
January 30th, 2012, 20:29
Any idea on days or times? I'd love to play twice a week, my schedule is pretty tight until after the week of V-day though.

DwarfLord
January 30th, 2012, 20:32
Not yet i was going to get a few players togtehr and then see what everyone likes.

DwarfLord
January 30th, 2012, 21:06
Check the calader for updates. I would like to have a planning session very soon. maybe today or tommorow, I want to get this show on teh road!

Umbralord13
February 6th, 2012, 11:29
I'd love to join although I'm inexperienced would I still be allowed to join despite the lack of experience or should I try to find a different group?

DwarfLord
February 6th, 2012, 21:18
Game full. thanks for applying

Umbralord13
February 7th, 2012, 04:05
Alright well if a slot opens up and you don't mind a novice joining in I'd still love to join so just notify me if such a situation arises if not thanks for the consideration and congrats on assembling enough people so quickly.