PDA

View Full Version : Iron Crown Plans for 2012 and FGII

GunnarGreybeard
January 29th, 2012, 15:40
I'm sure the regular RMC players have already seen this but figured I would post it just in case. Its a recent forum post regarding Iron Crown Enterprises' plans for 2012 and it mentions VTT's numerous times including Fantasy Grounds by name; ;)

In addition, I want players who are having trouble finding a live game, to be able to find one online. We think Fantasy Grounds is a great partner and a solid program, but want to see how we can make it work better for ICE fans. This is more of a 2Q project that will run throughout the year. I will probably focus on VTT first and follow up with computer based support products. Anyway, here is the link: Aurigas Aldebaron's Address - January 2012 (https://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=11592.0)

Ardem
January 30th, 2012, 00:58
Great link and it was intersting the comments on what is VTT, I do think this is the furture foe tabletop gaming or atleast an ability to grab all those older gamers like myself that doesn't have a clsoe circle of gaming friend to play some old fashion tabletop.

Let face it I love compute games (rpg especillay) but tabletop give you a totally different experience and fun level.

It will be interesting what they come up with and whether they visit the FG RM forums a fair bit to see some the community development going on atm.