PDA

View Full Version : Drawing Mode : Brush/Pen size

danreivv
January 27th, 2012, 21:16
Evening,

Sorry if it has been asked/sorted out already, I searched but didn't find anything.

Pretty simple inquiry : Is there a way (option I missed, or some tweaking in the ruleset files) that can make the pen/brush size in drawing mode a little bit bigger (like 3-4 pixels) ?

Edit : While I'm at it, is there a way to change the color of it ? Thin black lines on dark maps doesn't work very well :D

Thx !

unerwünscht
January 28th, 2012, 00:16
I know this has been requested before, and I know that at some point one of the devs said it was a work in progress, but I can't for the life of me remember when it was requested, nor what dev said it was being worked on....

So for what it is worth, I put my vote in for getting these features added to FG.

osarusan
January 28th, 2012, 01:43
This!!

And, the ability to use pressure tablets too.

Sometimes it's easier to doodle up a map than it is to load a jpeg... I just wish it didn't have to look like crap. :P

damned
January 28th, 2012, 02:21
No, currently FG only supports a pen with a 1 pixel width and a single color. Our plans are to enhance the image capabilities over the next year to make this part of the product more interesting.

Regards,
JPG

From another thread...

unerwünscht
January 28th, 2012, 13:03
From another thread...
That would be the post I was talking about, I just couldn't find it, thank you for proving I am not crazy... at least not this time ;)

Tokuriku
January 28th, 2012, 13:24
This!!

And, the ability to use pressure tablets too.

Sometimes it's easier to doodle up a map than it is to load a jpeg... I just wish it didn't have to look like crap. :P
I've use my Quatuos with Fantasy Grounds and it's pure magic! :D