PDA

View Full Version : Super-Large Critical Table (CT-10)

Dakadin
January 26th, 2012, 22:01
I was doing some final testing before releasing the latest version of Extend RMC when I noticed an issue with the Super-Large critical table (CT-10). I was dragging the damage to apply it in the combat tracked and noticed that the Hits weren't always matching up. It probably hasn't come up because there wasn't really a way to drag the results anywhere. I just wanted to point it out so that everyone is aware of it when running there games once they have the ability to drag the results.

Dakadin
March 1st, 2012, 01:47
I was going through the Arms Law critical tables so I could resolve the issues where the description didn't match the effects when the results are dragged onto a target. Most of the critical tables only had minor issues that needed to be resolved (around 10%), but the Super Large Critical Table is mostly errors. I would guess that around 80-90% of the entries have at least some issue with them. The normal column is mostly right but all the other columns are really bad. This is only an issue if you are dragging the results though which is why it probably wasn't caught during testing since this table isn't draggable without Extend RMC. I just wanted everyone to be aware of it so they can manually create the effects for this table.

lachancery
March 1st, 2012, 02:12
the Super Large Critical Table is mostly errors. I would guess that around 80-90% of the entries have at least some issue with them. The normal column is mostly right but all the other columns are really bad. This is only an issue if you are dragging the results though which is why it probably wasn't caught during testing since this table isn't draggable without Extend RMC.
Good catch! Thanks for the heads up.