PDA

View Full Version : 4e, seeing other character's powers, abilities, or player sheets?

Johnnyr
January 21st, 2012, 23:53
Is there a way to do this? Looking mainly for characters to see each others powers....

Zeus
January 22nd, 2012, 00:02
Not that I am aware of. Once assigned to a Player only that Player and the DM can view the player sheet.

Is there a particular reason why your Players need to see each others powers etc.

Johnnyr
January 22nd, 2012, 00:03
Not that I am aware of. Once assigned to a Player only that Player and the DM can view the player sheet.

Is there a particular reason why your Players need to see each others powers etc.

Just so they can see what the other player has available to them, and make suggestions/strategy ideas. To help out new players, etc.

Zeus
January 22nd, 2012, 00:12
OK. What if I added another tab to the 4E Partysheet called Tactical which displays an ordered list of powers by type i.e. Situational, At-Will, Encounter, Daily, Item etc. across the entire Party.

Would that do that job?

Johnnyr
January 22nd, 2012, 01:26
OK. What if I added another tab to the 4E Partysheet called Tactical which displays an ordered list of powers by type i.e. Situational, At-Will, Encounter, Daily, Item etc. across the entire Party.

Would that do that job?

Absolutely!

I actually had a question regarding your partysheet...how do other players open this? Do they also have to have the extension? With only me having it they don't see the icon to open it.