View Full Version : Looking for a 4e game to join, fairly new to D&D

Celdur
January 18th, 2012, 01:38
Does anyone have any room for a newbie?

lachancery
January 18th, 2012, 01:44
Does anyone have any room for a newbie?
Hey. Welcome to FG!

The best forum to find a group/game is in the Guild forum, instead of here. Potential groups will need to know what your available schedule is. As there are players from all over the the world, it's best to reference to GMT.

Good luck!

Winston
January 19th, 2012, 00:31
Where do I find the Guild Forum. The Gamecalendar on here is a joke. None of the games I have signed up for have ever started, and there are games that have been pending for over a year. Does anyone really play on here?

Trenloe
January 19th, 2012, 04:00
Where do I find the Guild Forum. The Gamecalendar on here is a joke. None of the games I have signed up for have ever started, and there are games that have been pending for over a year. Does anyone really play on here?

EDIT: The Guild Forum is the "Guild House" forum.

Yes, plenty of people play on here.
The problem with the game calendar is that the entries are completely managed by individual GMs and some of them don't remove entries when they stop playing or if the campaign never gets going. Also, sometimes once a campaign gets going the GM and players don't use the calendar they just communicate themselves via email etc. and don't look at the calendar again.

If you're interested in a campaign in the calendar your best bet is to PM the GM directly and see if it is still going and get more info.

Winston
January 19th, 2012, 17:28
Thanks for the info. I see now.

wbcreighton
January 20th, 2012, 23:48
Games that are not currently seeking players will not show up on the calendar, so there are lots of games but if they aren't looking, you can't see them.