PDA

View Full Version : looking for 3.5 dm

Syndrome
January 16th, 2012, 06:19
as the title says looking for a 3.5 dm... have atleast 4 players... possibly 5 just need a dm that would be willing to play on a day monday-wednesday... central standard time... starting a bit later in the evening

Syndrome
January 17th, 2012, 13:35
would be willing to try to make a different day or time work if that would help find someone lol

Dershem
January 17th, 2012, 15:11
when you say on a day do you mean during the day? I would recommend giving available times as well as days. Also clarify if you want straight 3.5 or Pathfinder, or if it doesn't matter.

Syndrome
January 17th, 2012, 15:18
night actually is better... but could work around depending on the time and day... would prefer monday-wednesday starting after 10p central standard time... and 3.5 or pathfinder would work... never did pathfinder but played alot of 3.5

Syndrome
January 18th, 2012, 03:50
actually i must say upon reading more into pathfinder id prefer to play that... but 3.5 would do as well

Winston
January 19th, 2012, 20:55
Those times and days work for me, I am not a DM type but working on it. New to FG and would like to get into a real game. Willing to play anything. Have been reading on pathfinder but still would play anything.

Syndrome
January 30th, 2012, 10:07
bump... any takers lol

Syndrome
January 30th, 2012, 13:36
also pathfinder is definitely my system of choice

DwarfLord
January 30th, 2012, 18:24
I am a DM have beenfor over 20 years but just got FG2 so if you all are patient with me ill handle it. I Dm forgotten realms preferably

Mgrancey
February 2nd, 2012, 04:13
I'm curious is M-W mean once a week on those days or does that mean each day?

Syndrome
February 2nd, 2012, 04:47
it means any of those days lol... wether it be one or multiple

Mgrancey
February 2nd, 2012, 06:56
Roughly what time is later in the evening running and how long are you planning to play session, or shorter more frequent sessions? Been playing & running various systems for decade and half roughly (nearing 30 years-old), my running style is more open and free form to allow and adapt for creativeness (I don't believe in letting rules get in the way of fun, as that is the key purpose of gaming; but also not be a push over) and reward it.

As an example: I was introducing some friend to RPGs and 4th ed and was starting them off in Scales of War(if you followed it),for some reason they saved the ogre pulling the cart of tar barrels when I rolled crit on its Death roll, after a short Skill challenge to convince him he owed his life to them and a generous hiring deal (lots of beer and meat) Gilgor became a new "pet". Mind you, this caused issues anytime they entered a town and at a later point they had to leave him behind because he simple didn't fit thru the tunnels they had to get thru; he wandered off and got kidnapped and later showed up as an "mid-boss" where he was maddened by pain from arcane experiments and trying to smash everything nearby, after beating him they had to save his life again (nearly failing), I gave his some Supernatural power to let him be more available (Primarily ogre-mage abilities to shapechange w/in limits.)

What is play/campaign preference amoung players, it sounds like you have a group together already, so as group what would preferences be: roleplay heavy, balanced, action heavy; classic fantasy, slightly more modern fantasy, sci-fi, etc; plot hook driven to sandbox; preferred world or it doesn't matter so much.

As far as campaigns go that I have which I would be willing to pull out for play at moment is:

Eluvie: Signs point to the end of the Age of the Warping and that a new age is coming, but what will this new age be? History: At the beginning of this Age, Humanity in its pride, hope, ego made a world effecting choice; rather than allowing and fighting a third great war against the monsters and monstrous the human mages performed the first Great Work, and banished most of them from the prime plane to the shadow realm. Things seemed fine for a time, until weird happenings occurred, it eventually came apparent that much of the land was being effect and anywhere below a certain height was dangerous. Humanity performed their second Great Work and lifted 7?(have to double check) cities into the sky; the rest of humanity evacuated to the great heights or perished. Due to what happened then, no one is sure just how long ago this age truly started but it has been at least almost a millennium. This campaign would be more a sandbox nature, and I would ask at end or between sessions a heads up and what or where your planning on doing/going.
This is the campaign, I created but have never gotten to run very far with.

Eberron: Started off with some Wizard modules, than transitioning into a campaign I did as a continuation of them. Ends in an epic fashion, more plotted out path.

Syndrome
February 26th, 2012, 09:08
bump... still on the look out... for pathfinder... playable days mon-wed starting after 10p central standard time

Brute_Dragoon
March 9th, 2012, 04:46
I don't know if you guys are still looking for more. I'm also new to FGII and lookin to meet some people and get some experience :).

Brute

trevorgall
March 20th, 2012, 02:47
Im looking for players. Ive DMd for over 10 years. Played since the 70's edition 1.
But in Sydney, GMT +10. So could only do on weekend maybe Sat around 12midday to match your Friday evening?