PDA

View Full Version : Experienced gamer looking for a SW group

Rrast
January 15th, 2012, 22:15
I'm 36 years old, an avid gamer who as played and run hundreds of roleplaying games. I'm a big fan of Pathfinder, 3.5 and Savage Worlds, but I'm more interested in good people who enjoy a good game. I'm looking for a mature group who get together on a regular basis. I bought FGII 2 years ago and have become proficient enough to play any of the three mentioned rulesets.

I'm mostly interested in Deadlands, but I'm very open to other games. If you know of a good gaming group I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

We gamers need to look out for one another. :rv: Oh and I'm in the -5 GMT time zone (Eastern Standard Time).

phantomwhale
January 15th, 2012, 22:48
Rrast - welcome ! There is another post in the forum (the one below yours !) where someone is looking to set up a SW game. As always, though, it's a very good idea to post your timezone - as an Australian, I'm going to assume all gamers are US-based, therefore unlikely to have a good time overlap with them !

Also, it's a great idea to check, and maybe even post to, the Guild House group. There are a few new games opening up there each month, and equally it probably gets a bit more traffic than the SW forum.

Good choice with Savage Worlds / Deadlands ;)

Doswelk
January 16th, 2012, 18:38
I'm 36 years old, an avid gamer who as played and run hundreds of roleplaying games. I'm a big fan of Pathfinder, 3.5 and Savage Worlds, but I'm more interested in good people who enjoy a good game. I'm looking for a mature group who get together on a regular basis. I bought FGII 2 years ago and have become proficient enough to play any of the three mentioned rulesets.

I'm mostly interested in Deadlands, but I'm very open to other games. If you know of a good gaming group I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

We gamers need to look out for one another. :rv:

Welcome fellow SAVAGE! :D

You might want to update your profile to show your time-zone (helps GM know if they can help you).

I would welcome you to our Tuesday group but with 8 players we are a little full!

That said I am running an open Savage Worlds Modern Horror game this Saturday (21st) from 2pm - whenever we finish UK time.

Game entry is over here... (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=517)

zackspacks
January 16th, 2012, 20:08
Hi mate
I can actually make this Saturday, so I have signed up on your page, however getting onto that specific list in the top right corner ? Hmm, not worked that one, out, but consider me available if you are not already full
cheers
Paul

Doswelk
January 17th, 2012, 07:15
Hi mate
I can actually make this Saturday, so I have signed up on your page, however getting onto that specific list in the top right corner ? Hmm, not worked that one, out, but consider me available if you are not already full
cheers
Paul

Accepted you to list so you should have full functionality now :D

zackspacks
January 17th, 2012, 08:37
Many thanks, see you Saturday ! :)

AMonkeyWithAFez
January 24th, 2012, 21:33

We gamers need to look out for one another. :rv:

Did you find a game to join and what time zone were you looking for?

SilverEagle82
January 25th, 2012, 02:16
i am also looking for a game i can be in in the sw ruleset
as u can tell my time zone is the pst

my game and times i am currently in
all my times are in the -8 pacific time zone
tuesday 3.5 at 6pm pst this is a every other week game at the moment
wednesday 4e at 6pm pst this one can be weekly or biweekly all depends on the gm
friday iron heroes at 6pm pst weekly

Rrast
February 1st, 2012, 22:41
Did you find a game to join and what time zone were you looking for?

I haven't found a Savage Worlds game yet. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time. I believe that is -5GMT?

Know of any solid groups? :)

AMonkeyWithAFez
February 6th, 2012, 15:23
I haven't found a Savage Worlds game yet. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time. I believe that is -5GMT?

Know of any solid groups? :)

What times are you available?

Doswelk
February 6th, 2012, 19:10
I am running an open SW game this Saturday (Weird War II) at 2pm GMT you are welcome to join us.

Monkeyboy
February 6th, 2012, 20:17
Rhast, sent you a pm regarding a game group.

game on