PDA

View Full Version : Additional mood Ideas

Ardem
January 10th, 2012, 09:26
We were playing the other night and all in the same city when a particular spooky part of the game was, as I was talking a crash of lighting came down at a distinct moment which people commented on.

It was amusing and got me to thinking. Can sound files be played via FG.

I though in a tavern that a slow level number of muffed voices, or a campfire or rotating loop might be cool.

Also I was thinking I alway forget the mood lighting, Is there a way that mood can be scripted in the story area of the game, so as reading the story I can quickly click the mood.

Trenloe
January 10th, 2012, 09:43
EDIT: There's no functionality to play music through Fantasy Grounds.

But, it can be great - I frequently use music when running my games. Or, playing while in the middle of a thunderstorm! :)

Check this thread here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15079) and a thread linked off there for options other people (and I) use. Send me an email if you want more info on the solution I use...

Ardem
January 10th, 2012, 12:36
Hmm seems quite complex I will tee up a chat time later with you, there might be something else on the market to send out audio cues, to start and stop. That would be better if preloaded audio was avialable rather then streaming it via network.

FG you want idea for a Version 3 this should be on you rlist of funky features!