PDA

View Full Version : GM/Game wanted

fibil
January 8th, 2012, 19:33
As many here I am looking to join a game or two. That being said let me tell you a little about myself as a gamer.

I am a long term playerMy preferred system is 3.5 as I know it best, but I am willing to try anything but 4e (can't seem to get into it). I am a RP heavy player. I enjoy high level play as it gives many more options for the players, but will not shy away from low level play as I truly enjoy watching characters grow and letting the story/rp decide it's advancement. That being said, I tend to try and think outside the box. I will turn your prestidigitation spell into a money making scheme to net thousands of gold. Have an army needing taken down? I'll join the army, work my way up and sabotage it from the inside. Give me the freedom and I will remake parts of the world to leave a lasting part of myself.

I almost always play casters (if available) as they are normally the classes that allow me to be most expressive and explorative with the world and character, though thieves/rogues are a close second.

My available play hours (based off central standard time, texas) tend to run 6pm-8am on most days except for sundays when I can generally play 4pm-the next day. I will likely be playing while at work (lots of free time there) so having a microphone is not an option, though I will be able to listen if there is voice. Fridays past 8pm are completely unavailable.

There, I think that covers the basics. Overall I am a pretty flexible player who just really wants to get into some RP. Sci-fi, fantasy, space, post apocalyptic, it's all fun for me. I want to get immersed in a world outside the mundane and to contribute to that world. If I sound like your kind of player let me know here or through my gaming e-mail [email protected].