PDA

View Full Version : New combat tracker niggle ?

zackspacks
January 6th, 2012, 20:30
Hi there
Thoroughly enjoying the new 3.2 update, many thanks:)

Last night though, we encountered a problem with the combat tracker, as follows:

A combat started, and in round 2, two new PC's were added. They appeared on the bottom, and were manually dealt a card. The combat tracker did not re-order initiative ( they had way higher cards than the bottom few people ) either on the spot, or upon a redeal. The initiative countdown in the general text box was correct, but the tracker was not update. Somebody else got added, and the same thing happened. All of this was from the players views, the GM's view *did* readjust itself. Upon the GM resharing the tracker, nothing changed, but we found that if the players all shut down their trackers, and the GM reshared, then we were back in an ordered fashion. Like I said a minor niggle, but thought I would point it out

cheers
Paul

phantomwhale
January 7th, 2012, 02:37
We may have encountered this ourselves today :(

Players can "fix it" for themselves by closing the mini-tracker and reopening (via the "init" button), or via the GM re-sharing as you've said.

I've added it as a bug onto the wishlist - please vote for it (and anything else you'd like to see in the next version) here : https://savagefgii.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=39639

zackspacks
January 7th, 2012, 09:53
Voted for thanks ! I will get the rest of the gang onto it now..
cheers
Paul