PDA

View Full Version : Lfg

Pard
January 1st, 2012, 01:03
Looking for a game to jump into. Needs to be a Sunday afternoon game (EST). That's the only definite time I've got off anymore and it's the only time I can really say that I'll be free. With college and work and an internship the rest of the week isn't viable for any weekly scheduled playtime.

I'm looking for a fantasy game. I'm good for either DnD 3.5 or 4e or Pathfinder. Setting isn't a big deal to me as long as I can play a dwarf. I'm also fine with either a new or existing game.

I've got experience with 3.5e 4e and pathfinder although it's been almost a year since I've made a character or played a game. I'm also familiar with Fantasy Grounds.

Oh I'm actually game for any fantasy setting where I can play a dwarf the system isn't all that important to me. And I'd prefer a long game over a short running one.

madman
January 1st, 2012, 06:44
Pard! Well, Well How are you?

Pard
January 1st, 2012, 07:27
Exigent circumstances aside I'm doing just fine now. Good to see a familiar name!

madman
January 4th, 2012, 00:57
I might run the New Paizo (https://paizo.com/) Adventure Path when it comes out in like February And I will hold a spot for you, if you like. It will be Saturday Nights 6 pm or so after work.

Let me know. Hit me up.

Madman (Chris )

Pard
January 4th, 2012, 02:24
Cool, yeah hit me up. Got a game ATM and I hope it is a great success, but who knows...