PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder complete? Paizo Spells module

Trenloe
December 29th, 2011, 03:34

The attached module has been created from the magic items database from d20pfsrd.com. The descriptions are accurate, but are just a single paragraph of plain text - so this isn't great for some items.

This doesn't have mundane magic items - scrolls, potions and wands etc. You can use the 3.5E Magic items module for most of these if you want - although note that pricing can be different between 3.5E and Pathfinder, but they're just as easy to manually create these on your character sheet anyway as the details are in the relevant spells anyway, not in the magic item description.

Hope people find it of use. I've created it as a client module - so players can get access to it in manage characters. Block the module if GMs don't want their players to have access to it during the game.

Astinus
December 29th, 2011, 15:56
Wow! Thanks so much, Trenloe.

madman
December 29th, 2011, 17:13
Once again man, You F****n rock

Thanks for all the hard work.

Chris

P.S. Have you thought about the feats?
Hint, nudge, prod.

Thanks again

balrik
December 30th, 2011, 01:00
your not nice madman...cant the guy have a break??

darkling
December 30th, 2011, 08:59
This is also fantastic =D Thanks for all these, again!

Trenloe
December 30th, 2011, 14:52
Thanks everyone.

I've just noticed I actually named this thread spells module when it's actually a magic items module - doh!

madman
December 30th, 2011, 15:48
I thought that maybe you were trying to confuse a noob or something.

Chris

Trenloe
December 30th, 2011, 23:07
I've created a duplicate - but correctly titled thread, here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=117978#post117978). Sorry for the confusion! :rolleyes:

Please post updates/comments on the new thread, thanks! :)

balrik
January 1st, 2012, 13:13
damnit I am a noob and I WAS CONFUSED

madman
January 3rd, 2012, 03:26
I was just thinking(I know i smell smoke too) would it be hard to add the token tag to the parser and have it pull the name tag to fill the field.

so if....

Plasma Ooze CR 16
XP 76,800
N Gargantuan ooze
Init +0; Senses blindsight 60 ft.; Perception –5
Aura magnetic pulse (30 ft., DC 27)
DEFENSE
AC 6, touch 6, flat-footed 6 (–4 size)
hp 241 (21d8+147)

<token type="token">tokens/Plasma Ooze.png@Bestiary 3</token>

Just wondering how hard it would be to add?

Thanks for all the hard work!!!!

Chris

Trenloe
January 3rd, 2012, 04:04
I was just thinking(I know i smell smoke too) would it be hard to add the token tag to the parser and have it pull the name tag to fill the field.
Good idea, should be pretty easy. So, just use the token directory in the module - leave it up to the individual to load the tokens there, and keep the name as listed in the library viewer?

For example, "Aeon, Akhana" would have a token file of "tokens/Aeon, Akhana.png".

Is that what we're looking for?

Trenloe
January 3rd, 2012, 05:28

Just wondering how hard it would be to add?
Not very hard at all - Bestiary 2 module updated here. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15549)

I'll post an updated creature parser soon...