PDA

View Full Version : Interface Zero

Olodrin
December 24th, 2011, 15:05
Hey all,

I'm looking to run a near-future cyberpunk/scifi campaign in FG2.

My group has been running a handful of fantasy campaigns using the 4E ruleset for a couple of years now, but after looking around, it looks like SW is probably the best system to use for this kind of setting.

My biggest consideration is that the system be currently supported and developed, and SW definitely fits the bill.

So, to my question - does an Interface Zero module exist for the SW ruleset, and, if not, how much work would it take to create one? Has a parser been developed for SW?

Thanks,
Olodrin

Moon Wizard
January 1st, 2012, 20:40
The nice thing about Savage Worlds is that the general ruleset still covers the majority of the rules that you need to play the game.

I've run both a Zombie Run and a Realms of Cthulhu/Rippers combo campaigns using the base ruleset.

For the occasional extra stat needed for a given campaign, I just add it in the character notes or another character sheet field I'm not using. (i.e. Sanity, Corruption, etc.)

Cheers,
JPG

Doswelk
January 2nd, 2012, 12:09
I have converted the Triple Ace Cyberpunk rules into FGII

I am waiting on PW to add a bit of functionality to FGII ruleset that will allow me to change the wild die on specific skills (cyberware) and then I plan to convert all the adventures.

I have interface zero pdfs as well (but not read them yet)