PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Savage Worlds updates just released!

ddavison
December 17th, 2011, 21:43
Anyone ordering the product from the store has had their allowable downloads count increased to allow the download of the updates for free. Thanks go out to phantomwhale and Doswelk for a lot of hard work in getting these together and helping ensure that compatibility was maintained with all the new features and bug fixes.

The following products required compatibility updates, but Doswelk also added many nice themes/skins that might interest GMs looking to convey a different mood.

Savage Suzerain
Deadlands Reloaded (Player and Marshall)
Sundered Skies
Hellfrost
Slipstream

Savage Worlds Ruleset 3.2

Here are list of features and bug fixes available in the new version. My favorites have got to be the drag and drop functionality (especially dragging and dropping *any* critter or library module monster to the PC window to pre-fill the character) and the speech bubbles.

Look for the upcoming release of Savage Worlds Deluxe which will be a paid upgrade but will maintain compatibility with the explorer edition. It will include the new library modules, but also a Chase tool extension.

New in 3.2
[Feature] Lots of functionality upgraded to use the latest improvements from the 4E ruleset
[Feature] Global toggles added to combat tracker for defensive, spacing, effects and hidden status of combatants
[Feature] /exportchar and /importchar now export and import characters from and to XML files
[Feature] Close window buttons added to all main windows, allowing single-click closing
[Feature] Option to cascade statistic visibility, hidden token and friend/foe status to grouped combatants
[Feature] Combat tracker now has hidden token option for NPCs
[Feature] Deleting an effect using the delete key moves the cursor to the next or previous effect
[Feature] NPCs can now be dragged to PC list to create new PCs; this enables pregen characters to be placed into modules.
[Feature] Image sharing changed to allow players to close windows, no longer automatically closing image when the GM has finished with them
[Feature] Reference pages tidied up to be more uniform in layout and behaviour
[Feature] Hex grids now fully supported
[Feature] Tokens can be resized / rescaled on the image using CTRL+wheel or CTRL+SHIFT+wheel and reset using CTRL+middle click or a new menu option
[Feature] Weapons can have bonuses attached to them, to allow for permanent adjustments for individual weapons (shotgun +2 or trademark weapon +1 for instance)
[Feature] New image toolbar allows easy access to drawing controls and extra grid adjustment options
[Feature] Weapons and Armor made into draggable objects. New weapon and armor tables added to modules
[Feature] Fixed slash command and added option for how cards dealt are annonunced in the combat tracker
[Feature] Dice rolls now show up with portraits, similar to in character chat
[Feature] Perference added to options screen for revealing GM dice
[Feature] Updated preferences screen to use radio button interface
[Feature] Slash command for modifiers is now officially /mod, rather than /modifier
[Feature] Combat Tracker rearranged to bring more often used features to the main line. Armor added to tracker.
[Feature] Card dealing now rewritten to support more than 5 cards, clearing hands, one hand per PC (rather than per user) and named windows.
[Feature] Added second level of confirmation to deleting items from combat tracker
[Feature] NPC special ability details are available via links and can also store links back to edges / hindrances when dragged onto the list
[Feature] Maximum image size has been changed from 700x700 to 2048x2048
[Bug] NPC ability description lines are no longer partly hidden
[Bug] Removed console error when combat tracker tries to ring the bell of an unheld PC
[Bug] Character sheet now closes when a PC releases the associated character identity
[Bug] Support for revised edition damage fixed, and added to option menu
[Bug] Obstacles table added to player's guide
[Bug] list links (links on library reference pages) now copy to the HotKey bar with their name as text description (rather than just a blank link)
[Bug] GM whispers now always come from default GM identity ("GM", usually)
[Bug] Pointers now snap to grid and distance measurements are more correct / useful.
[Bug] Window shortcuts on some reference panels would incorrectly reopen the reference text inside a different style of panel
[Bug] Removed monster gear from descriptions in the bestiary
[Bug] Tokens on the combat map now show the "visible" name - e.g. "Unknown" for entries with unknown visibility
[Bug] Effects windows now properly deleted when delete key pressed on empty control, rather then just hidden (to reappear on next combat tracker opening)
[Bug] Active flag can only be dropped when it is visible on an entry. Hover cursor added.
[Bug] Combat Tracker now remembers all details
[Bug] Modifier Star now correctly adds manual entries to named modifiers
[Bug] Library Category names now appear again
[Bug] NPCs now only shared when required for allies panel

Please note that we have decided to release these upgrades to the community for free for existing buyers. There is a lot of work that goes into developing, testing and releasing these updates. If you like what you see, please recommend them and Fantasy Grounds to your friends.

VenomousFiligree
December 18th, 2011, 00:16
*gives a round of applause to phantomwhale and Doswelk* :D

phantomwhale
December 18th, 2011, 00:19
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(did Doug just commit me to doing that Chase tool Doswelk and I were talking about (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15766) ?)

ddavison
December 18th, 2011, 01:43
:eek: Oops.

cogdog
December 18th, 2011, 02:56
Sorry to be a bit slow on this, but, how do we download it? I have the SW package and I am not seeing the link or anything about allowable downloads anywhere?

phantomwhale
December 18th, 2011, 03:07
I presume you go into the Store page, then click on the small link at the very bottom of the page marked order history - this should give you download links to everything you bought via the FGII store.

(Unless you bought it via RPGNow, or some other third party, in which case you need to go to them for the link.)

That said, I can't be sure, as I bought my copy of SWEX long time ago when it was owned by a third-party company (Digital Adventures), and Doug still hasn't updated my account as an owner of SWEX ruleset, even though I'm sure I've asked a couple of times ;)

cogdog
December 18th, 2011, 03:45
Ah, there it is! I was looking at the order history list (of stuff) and not seeing a link, when I should have clicked on the date that I ordered the stuff (that was where the link was)...if that makes sense. Anyway, there it is. Thanks for the response and help. And a big thanks for the maker(s)! Cant wait to test this out!

Dakadin
December 18th, 2011, 04:00
Thanks for all the hard work put into this update! I just tried downloading the updated version of the Deadlands Reloaded Marshall's Handbook and it loads a blank page with only the message invalid file.

ddavison
December 18th, 2011, 05:51
My fault on that one. Please try it again.

Dakadin
December 18th, 2011, 06:00
Thanks. It works now.

Blue Haven
December 18th, 2011, 12:22
Just a note, i went to the store (Drivethru/RPGNow) to download the new version and first i have no link of update and then i looked for the file and when i try to download i get version 3.1 the old one...but it says there that its version 3.2 of the file :(
Maybe some delay...?
Thanks

scionofnyarlathotep
December 18th, 2011, 13:24
I have successfully updated but I have a question regarding group purchased licences. When we first started our group, I purchased all the licences and disseminated everything to the group members.

Therefore, they will not have a link in their store to be able to perform the upgrade. How are they going to successfully upgrade? Will they upgrade via the box on their front screen or is there another method that needs to be followed?

We're playing on Thursday 22nd so a prompt resolution would be very much appreciated!

Cheers and festive greetings to one and all (especially phantomwhale and Doswelk fopr getting this organized).

Robbo
December 18th, 2011, 13:52
Hooray! Thanks for all the hard work guys. I am really looking forward to giving the new version a spin.

Trenloe
December 18th, 2011, 14:17
I have successfully updated but I have a question regarding group purchased licences. When we first started our group, I purchased all the licences and disseminated everything to the group members.

Therefore, they will not have a link in their store to be able to perform the upgrade. How are they going to successfully upgrade? Will they upgrade via the box on their front screen or is there another method that needs to be followed?

We're playing on Thursday 22nd so a prompt resolution would be very much appreciated!

Cheers and festive greetings to one and all (especially phantomwhale and Doswelk fopr getting this organized).

You'll have to download the new installation files from your order link and then send them to the people you sent the originals to.

Trenloe
December 18th, 2011, 14:21
You'll have to download the new installation files from your order link and then send them to the people you sent the originals to.

Also remember that updates to rulesets should be applied to the GM computer and these will be automatically pushed to the players when they connect as part of the download of the campaign cache.

Players only really need to update products that they purchased that have "client" based modules that need to be installed locally. These are usually rulebook library reference material.

ddavison
December 18th, 2011, 16:47
Trenloe is correct. The GM version automatically distributes to the players when they connect to the campaign. If they want their own local copy, we recommend that they purchase it separately from the Store instead of the GM buying extra copies to distribute. If you already bought multiples, though, then you will need to manually distribute the installers as Trenloe mentioned.

ddavison
December 18th, 2011, 16:50
Just a note, i went to the store (Drivethru/RPGNow) to download the new version and first i have no link of update and then i looked for the file and when i try to download i get version 3.1 the old one...but it says there that its version 3.2 of the file :(
Maybe some delay...?
Thanks

Blue Haven, I confirmed what you saw. When I uploaded the 3.2 version last night, I must have accidentally removed it immediately afterward instead of removing the 3.1 version. It should be good now. Sorry for the mistake.

Monkeyboy
December 18th, 2011, 17:13
I'm having the same problem as Blue Haven with drivethrough. It says new version available, but it downloads version 3.1.

Really looking forward to using the new version. Thanks for all the work PW eta.

scionofnyarlathotep
December 18th, 2011, 17:49
Trenloe is correct. The GM version automatically distributes to the players when they connect to the campaign. If they want their own local copy, we recommend that they purchase it separately from the Store instead of the GM buying extra copies to distribute. If you already bought multiples, though, then you will need to manually distribute the installers as Trenloe mentioned.

Thanks for the advice; we all act as GMs on a rotating basis so everyone needed a copy and as I was buying all the licences to achieve the discount., I bought multiple copies of the SW ruleset at the same time.

I've sent the first link to one of the players and will let you know if there are any issues.

ddavison
December 18th, 2011, 18:26
I'm having the same problem as Blue Haven with drivethrough. It says new version available, but it downloads version 3.1.

Really looking forward to using the new version. Thanks for all the work PW eta.

Do you see this option on the download?
PEG10010FG2-v320-Setup.exe

I just confirmed that the file is correct on RPGNow for both DGASW3 and DGA040b.

Monkeyboy
December 18th, 2011, 18:39
I got mine at Drivethrurpg

It notes that version 3.2 is available. As I purchased 3.1 it has a "you have already purchased it...Click to download." When I click to download it is doing PEG10010FG2v310

thanks

ddavison
December 18th, 2011, 18:54
I sent a note to support at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow. Perhaps the old version of the page is still cached for your browser?? If you go to the My Library and/or Downloads section from your account and hit CTRL+F5, does it update to reflect the new version?

If not, I'll post as soon as I hear back from support.

Monkeyboy
December 18th, 2011, 19:03
never realized rpgnow and drivethru were the same company...but I am a silly monkey.

anyway, product info shows file size 9.7 and last updated 2011-12-18, and the Description says that it is V3.2, but 3.1 downloads via the link on either website.

thanks again.

ddavison
December 18th, 2011, 20:50
I'm sorry, I'm at a total loss at this point. I sent a complimentary copy to another email address I use and it downloaded and installed as 3.2 just fine.

We did have one user who had some older sweg_pg_final folders in his module directory that were loading within Fantasy Grounds. The install had actually worked correctly, but his folder versions were getting loaded first and therefore would always show whatever version was there. He removed them and everything worked again. Your issue sound different though, since not even the download is working correctly.

Shoot an email to [email protected] and we can forward it to the support and RPGNow. Anyone else experiencing this issue can do the same. Hopefully we'll get it all sorted out soon.

Thanks,

Doug

Doswelk
December 18th, 2011, 23:45
ARGH!

I noticed today (after this was sent out) a bug in some of the themes also found some last minute tweaks to do.

@Doug I've uploaded all the updated themes to FTP

:o

phantomwhale
December 18th, 2011, 23:59
For anyone having problems, there are two handy thing to look for and post.

Firstly SWEX 3.2 should announce the version of itself and any extension's that provide a version number. So for instance if your loading SWEX 3.2 with DLR 1.1, you should see a "SWEX 3.2 loaded" message in the chat log with Smiling Jack next to it, and then a "DLR 1.1 loaded" message with the Marshal star next to it.

Secondly, if this feedback isn't enough, or there still are concerns of old versions of the code being loaded, you can type /version into the chat log window, which with SWEX 3.2 should once again give you a version for the ruleset AND any registered extensions. So as above, you should get a plaintext output showing you the version and build number of each component.

These are worth posting with any enquires / bugs that appear to be related to an old version causing issues, as it confirms which set of code is being loaded.

Otherwise Doug (and myself / Doswelk) should be on hand for any upgrade issues - post 'em here.

Monkeyboy
December 19th, 2011, 03:36
just curious, the store says the download should be 9.7mb and when I download it is 11.1 and I wondering if that is a confirmation that it is not even downloading the correct version.

actually can't be 3.1 since when I run the .exe it asks to agree to installing 3.1

also, just noticed the Updated Downloads option at drivethru...interestingly, it doesn't show Savageworlds as having been updated.

And just noticed, earlier that the price for savage worlds was $12 at drivethrough, but now this evening it is at $12.50. I remember noticing different prices on the FG site (12.50) and drivethru being only 12.

AND, when I erase the entire savage worlds rule set and use the new download to see if that miraculously works, the download doesn't even reinstal. thank goodness for backups.

just sent an email to the fg support email for forward to rpgnow.

thanks again. Really looking forward to using the product for my monday nights game....

Time for a beer, maybe that will help.

Captain Malcom Renoldyds "Why can't it go smoothly, just one time I would like it to go smoothly."
Zoe "There always seems to be a few problems sir."

Indarien
December 19th, 2011, 03:54
This is awesome.

It was a completely unexpected Christmas present. :D

Thanks for the support - the improvements are good enough that I would not have complained if you had charged for them.

Thanks!

Monkeyboy
December 19th, 2011, 04:32
Just thought to actual do as PhantomWhale suggested above and checked my version of savage worlds, it seems I have been using 3.08 and never noticed the up grade never worked. Facepalm...Well it worked just fine for my game sessions so who cares what version it was. now it now something better is out there.

for what ever reason, the 3.1 version I can download won't actually install. It runs and says successful, but does nothing.

Guessing the problem is something with rpgnow and my account.

really want to see this 3.2 that everyone is raving about.

phantomwhale
December 19th, 2011, 04:49
Thanks for the support - the improvements are good enough that I would not have complained if you had charged for them.

Feel free to show your glowing support by spending that cash on the Savage Worlds Deluxe upgrade instead when it comes out early next year :D

MonkeyBoy - version 3.0.8, eh ? You've got one super-awesome double-upgrade ahead of you ! I think version 3.0.8 was installed as an "exploded" directory (e.g. not one SavageWorlds3.pak file, but a SavageWorlds3 directory full of files).

To remove SavageWorlds version 3.0.8, look inside your application directory (which you can open via the start menu -> Fantasy Grounds II -> Application data folder), go into the rulesets directory, and remove the SavageWorlds3 folder in there (Ok, maybe move it to another folder first, then delete it once you've checked your campaign still loads, just to be sure). This will allow the SavageWorlds3.pak file (which is kept separately in the Program Files directory) to take precedence

Monkeyboy
December 19th, 2011, 13:32
PW, your recommendation to remove the savageworlds file from rulesets folder worked to get me up to 3.1 build 16 quick as can be. Now about that shiny 3.2...Sigh seems drivethru/rpgnow sites are down for maintenance... hopefully when they come back up they will have a working download for the monkeyboy.

Thanks for taking the time to help, appreciate it and look forward to seeing the results of your hard work.

Blue Haven
December 19th, 2011, 14:53
Blue Haven, I confirmed what you saw. When I uploaded the 3.2 version last night, I must have accidentally removed it immediately afterward instead of removing the 3.1 version. It should be good now. Sorry for the mistake.

Thanks friend :)

Edit: i really don't know what's happening but it continues to download the old version :( still no sign of the update...

Monkeyboy
December 19th, 2011, 15:19
At least it isn't a case of me being an idiot again as someone else is having the same issue.

Rpgnow is back up and still downloading 3.1. :(

scionofnyarlathotep
December 19th, 2011, 20:59

We've encountered a problem with this as the file is being deleted by mail programs as not being a secure file. Does anyone have a solution to this please?

Monkeyboy
December 19th, 2011, 21:04
Rock on. Sent email to rpgnow this morning and they got the download working. Its installed and running fine. Let you know if there are any problems.

Looks awesome.

game on,

Dakadin
December 19th, 2011, 21:21
We've encountered a problem with this as the file is being deleted by mail programs as not being a secure file. Does anyone have a solution to this please?

Sometimes you can get files to go through email just by changing the file extension. Then send the file and have the person you send it to change the file extension back to the original extension after they save it locally.

phantomwhale
December 19th, 2011, 22:58
Hope people are getting hold of SWEX 3.2 in time for Xmas :)

Don't forget to pick up the updated versions of any extensions too - the old ones will be buggy at best under the new ruleset.

Apologies for the lack of explicit documentation - hopefully the list on the first post, along with Doswelk's videos, will help guide people, and I also hope that the new features are somewhat intuitive too !

That said, please do post if you can't figure something out. And if something still isn't quite how you like it, then please post or vote on the wishlist / buglist - all detailed here (and linked in my sig.) :

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=107689&postcount=1

AMonkeyWithAFez
December 19th, 2011, 23:32

Have you tried using Dropbox? You can put the file into you public Dropbox folder and thn send the link to your players, then delete the file out of you Dropbox shared folders. That way you can get them the file and then make sure no one else gets a hold of it unintentionally.

ddavison
December 20th, 2011, 02:17
Okay everyone on RPGNow and DriveThruRPG should hopefully be working now. I emailed support and was told that there was an option to update all previous orders that I had missed. The end result was that the file was updated but it wouldn't let you download the latest version. Please shoot an email to [email protected] if you still experience any problems.

Also, please check your rulesets folder for a folder called Savage Worlds and move this to another location for backup. Older versions (several back) used to install this way instead of as a PAK file. Happy Gaming!

Monkeyboy
December 20th, 2011, 04:37
well first night of gaming with 3.2 and went fine. no issues. well other then the usual of the players doing everything that you wouldn't expect.

once again, thanks for the work.

ShotGun Jolly
December 23rd, 2011, 19:22
Hey Phantomwhale,

Played War of the DEAD last night with the new update. Awesome job..

I do have one question, how can i pre make multiple combat trackers? before I used to come up in a list, and I could pre plan the encounters, but now.. it appears I can only have one at a time..

Am I missing anything there?

Doswelk
December 23rd, 2011, 21:18
Hey Phantomwhale,

Played War of the DEAD last night with the new update. Awesome job..

I do have one question, how can i pre make multiple combat trackers? before I used to come up in a list, and I could pre plan the encounters, but now.. it appears I can only have one at a time..

Am I missing anything there?

I'm afarid you have discovered the (only) bad thing about 3.2.. there currently is no way to pre-build encounters any more.

Hopefully 3.3/4.0 will have the 4e ruleset encounters system or something similar

phantomwhale
December 23rd, 2011, 21:42
Yeah, in taking on the 4E combat tracker cleverness, to fix up several issues with the tokens linking to the tracker amongst other things, I had to drop down to just one tracker.

Deeper explanation is, in a nutshell, because otherwise you have many trackers and many images on which there could be many tokens, so when you close and reopen all of those windows, how do you know which token relates to which tracker now (you don't).

I suspect an "encounter" tool, where you can easily drag / drop or one-click to get a group of NPCs added to the tracker will be the next feature - it's already top of the wish list, and that's before I announced the single combat tracker restriction on 3.2

https://savagefgii.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=21724

longarms
December 31st, 2011, 23:39
I thinking I am missing a step in order to get this update working.

Here is what I have done.
- downloaded PEG10010FG2-v320-Setup.exe to my desktop
- double clicked the downloaded file from my desktop... Clicked next, clicked Agree, clicked finish to close the wizard
- launched fantasygrounds... opened an existing campaign that uses the savage worlds ruleset

I did nothing else other than the steps above. Am I missing something? The interface looks the same. Is the a version button or command that I can click to verify what version of SW I am looking at? I have tried selected ones of the features mentioned at the top of this thread, with no success.

Sorry guys... but I need a hand here.

phantomwhale
January 1st, 2012, 00:01
Longarms - look at my posts on page 3 of this thread. Specifically, there might be a folder you'll need to delete (if you've updated from 3.0.8, rather than 3.1) and the version command is detailed there too.

longarms
January 1st, 2012, 00:11
Thank you very much. That did it.

glacius
January 3rd, 2012, 18:00
The following products required compatibility updates, but Doswelk also added many nice themes/skins that might interest GMs looking to convey a different mood.

Savage Suzerain
Deadlands Reloaded (Player and Marshall)
Sundered Skies
Hellfrost
Slipstream

So these will continue to work fine?

Awesome job guys. This is great, will help me with my resolution to run more games.

philth
January 4th, 2012, 17:54
For those of us who originally purchased our Ruleset From Digital Adventures, how can we get our hands on the latest update?

Robbo
January 4th, 2012, 22:28
I have a question about the drag and drop ability for Necropolis. Does anyone know if the really nice archetypes from the book are inside the FG Necropolis module? I haven't bought the module yet, but if I knew I could drag those archetypes into the PC window and have instant characters that would be seriously awesome. You can do it with the Necessary Evil archetypes, but the edges and hindrances are all piled into the edges box and none of them are linked properly.

Also, I see that the GM can now assign portraits to the characters, but how do you add new portraits to the PICS window? I tried dragging the new images to the portraits folder inside the proper campaign but that didn't work.

phantomwhale
January 4th, 2012, 23:20
For those of us who originally purchased our Ruleset From Digital Adventures, how can we get our hands on the latest update?

You'll need to forward your receipt to Doug ([email protected]) and he can enable it, I think. That's what I did many moons ago, anyway.

(A lot of v3.0.8 upgraders coming out for v3.2 - guys, you missed out on 10 glorious months of v3.1 !)

Don't forget, those coming from v3.0.8, you'll have a "SavageWorlds3" folder in your Application Data/rulesets folder that you'll need to shift to allow v3.2 to take precedence - see previous posts for more detail.

I have a question about the drag and drop ability for Necropolis. Does anyone know if the really nice archetypes from the book are inside the FG Necropolis module? I haven't bought the module yet, but if I knew I could drag those archetypes into the PC window and have instant characters that would be seriously awesome. You can do it with the Necessary Evil archetypes, but the edges and hindrances are all piled into the edges box and none of them are linked properly.

Also, I see that the GM can now assign portraits to the characters, but how do you add new portraits to the PICS window? I tried dragging the new images to the portraits folder inside the proper campaign but that didn't work.

I don't know what's in the modules, but the ability to add proper linked abilities (and edges / hindrances) onto NPCs only came in for v3.2, so I'd guess modules won't have them unless they've also been updated for v3.2 (most of Doswelks / Kevin Doswells were, for instance). They will still work, of course, just not necessarily have these new features.

These missing links are also the cause of all the abilities getting converted to edges on drag and drop - the ruleset can't determine what's an edge or a hindrance without them.

The Savage Worlds Deluxe library module I am working on will have drag-and-droppable PC archetypes, with properly linked edges / hindrances and skills. If module authors are looking to update their modules to match, I can provide some examples of this to make the job easier, but essentially they are fully populated NPCs, with some extra XML added to get the skill links working.

So if you want to get current modules updated, or would like to see other modules updated before purchase, then you probably want to e-mail Doug ([email protected]) to ask him what the status is. These have all been produced by keen third-parties like myself for slave wages, so support should be forthcoming, but might not be immediate. Feel free to mention to him that if he's having trouble sourcing the author(s), then I'm happy to take on support of these modules, but the work should go to the original author(s) where possible.

GM portraits come from the same place as PC portraits, that being <Application Data>/Portraits - e.g. they are stored outside of campaign folders.

Mask_of_winter
April 15th, 2012, 11:16
Sorry to revive an old thread.

Real life had forced me away from Fg2 for over a year. I ran a game last night for the first time in a while - first time with SW 3.2.

Thanks to all who worked on it. Everything ran so smoothly. I love it! You guys are awesome!

phantomwhale
April 15th, 2012, 14:32
M'pleasure ;)

Chris_Seal
April 27th, 2012, 21:47
Hi All,

A quick question r.e. the Savage World Deluxe ruleset, in development. Will this be an add-on to the existing Savage Worlds ruleset, or will it be a stand alone.

I'm waiting with eager anticipation to buy it, and am wondering if I should get the existing ruleset first.

Cheers
Chris

phantomwhale
April 28th, 2012, 07:03
It's written as an add-on currently, and that will certainly be how it's originally sold.

As for a future stand alone offering, I'm not sure; SWD doesn't so much replace SWEX as "enhance" it e.g. it's not as clear cut as the last SW update which totally changed some rules like damage.

Even if a stand alone ruleset was made, it would be no more than the existing SWEX ruleset with the SWD books added into it and the new chase tool integrated into it. E.g. it would be no different to someone who bought the two separately.

But this is speculation, in part, as I'm just acting as third-party developer for Smiteworks in writing these rulesets and extensions. Selling them and ensuring Pinnacle are content with the arrangement is really there area.

Chris_Seal
April 28th, 2012, 07:07
Thanks PhantomWhale.

Now to go visit the virtual shop :)

Cheers
Chris