PDA

View Full Version : Reenable Image Button on Client

Ardem
December 10th, 2011, 13:50
I have made a little extension to re enable the client image button.

However there are some issues and it not extensive like the 4e share, at the moment that sort of code is a little over my pay grade, I do not know how or understand yet how add add entries into the database, which will then be able to tick when a image is shared or non shared by the GM.

However on this,
- If you share a image and it happen to have a 'cross in the share module' the client side will not save it to cache, so the next time the player logs in the image is not shared.
- You cannot as GM close the map for good it will sit in there image area until player disconnects and log back in.
- If the module was ticked the image is then shared for good. (unless the user cache is deleted). This is helpful for images for campaigns, or those long term maps.

If any coders want to take this and run with it, or point me in the right direction I would be happy to add and try to expand on this.

Ardem
January 22nd, 2012, 22:48
Just letting you know Trenloe, has done some more work around this and hopefully he will release it soon.

There is more sort of 4e functionality when it comes to image sharing, which as a GM is a lot better.

edit: some the issue above Trenloe has addressed

Trenloe
January 22nd, 2012, 23:21
EDIT: Removed as being an idiot and replied to an old post... :)

Ardem
January 22nd, 2012, 23:23
LOL The first post was an old post.

I was just saying you done some work and a lot of those changes been incorporated hehehe.

Go grab a coffee think you might need it <smile>

Trenloe
January 22nd, 2012, 23:28
LOL The first post was an old post.

I was just saying you done some work and a lot of those changes been incorporated hehehe.

Go grab a coffee think you might need it <smile>
Ha, ha! D'oh - sorry about that... Yes, definitely need a coffee this morning... :D