PDA

View Full Version : Crossover and FG License

Benjpeters
November 28th, 2011, 13:53
I have a Mac (spare me any snarky PC comments, please!). I am running FG through Crossover. It works very well. I am running into one problem, however. I have a Lite License that I upgraded. I upgraded to my Lite License in FG, but am not able to upgrade to my Lite Upgraded License. The button that would normally say "Upgrade" at the bottom of the FG launch screen, now says "Upgrade to Full," but instead of giving me a window to enter my upgraded code, it just takes me to the FG store. Any thoughts? Where would I enter my Lite Upgrade if I am running FG through Crossover? Any help would be a appreciated.
Just to reiterate: I downloaded the full FG, I entered my Lite License, and I now want to be able to enter my Fantasy Grounds II Lite License Upgrade code, yet, there is no where to input this code.

PS - FG would not let me enter my FG II Lite License Upgrade from the start. I had to first enter my FG II Lite License.

crawford
November 28th, 2011, 17:12
When I purchased the upgrade from Lite to Full I received an email with a link to download the upgrade installer. This installer, I believe, is specifically for upgrading Lite to Full. When you run the installer it should give you a place to enter in the upgrade license key. I did do this on a PC, but I would think Crossover should recognize the .exe installer for upgrading and handle it appropriately.

I should mention if you have installed the updates to your Lite version of FG you might have to unistall it then reinstall. I had to uninstall the base FG first and then reinstall, then update the program for all the FULL version features to come through.

I have a Mac (spare me any snarky PC comments, please!). I am running FG through Crossover. It works very well. I am running into one problem, however. I have a Lite License that I upgraded. I upgraded to my Lite License in FG, but am not able to upgrade to my Lite Upgraded License. The button that would normally say "Upgrade" at the bottom of the FG launch screen, now says "Upgrade to Full," but instead of giving me a window to enter my upgraded code, it just takes me to the FG store. Any thoughts? Where would I enter my Lite Upgrade if I am running FG through Crossover? Any help would be a appreciated.
Just to reiterate: I downloaded the full FG, I entered my Lite License, and I now want to be able to enter my Fantasy Grounds II Lite License Upgrade code, yet, there is no where to input this code.

PS - FG would not let me enter my FG II Lite License Upgrade from the start. I had to first enter my FG II Lite License.