PDA

View Full Version : Mutants and Masterminds ruleset

lhide
November 17th, 2011, 09:16
couple of weeks ago i decided to make a 3ed mutants and masterminds ruleset, at first it was just the character sheet and then i added some custom graphics for convenience, tell me what u think (but be warned im not good at all with photoshop :p )
ps.: credits goes to brianide and his friend for making the original character sheet wich inspired me to try and make this ruleset!
ps2.: the logo wont be in the ruleset, sorry.

lhide
November 17th, 2011, 09:26
this is a screenshot of brianide's character sheet, i could release it too (with his permission) if anyone wants.

kay.jk89
November 22nd, 2011, 01:46
*wants* please do release, and let me have, been looking for mnm stuff for a while now.

lhide
November 22nd, 2011, 18:16
im still waiting for admins approval..:D

ddavison
November 23rd, 2011, 01:45
lhide,

You are free to release any of your work to the public as long as it doesn't have any copyright material included (standard sharing rules basically.) It looks great so far.

We have a dev working on an official version right now as well, but I don't see any reason why you couldn't work on this in parallel.

-Doug

lhide
November 29th, 2011, 20:30
as i promissed here is the first release:
https://www.4shared.com/file/nOL-fXXc/Mutants_and_Masterminds.html

ps.: i tried to upload here but it always returned a message saying invalid link or something. Im open to suggestio/critics.:D

thehive
June 21st, 2012, 01:41
Meanwhile 4shared removed it...? Wut?

Ok, so is there a chance anyone has this laying around and wouldn't mind sharing it? I am 'good enough for government work' with graphics, but terrible with XML.

Trenloe
June 25th, 2012, 19:05
There's a M&M ruleset available in the store now:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=GRR5501eFG2

kairos
June 25th, 2012, 22:13
Purchased!

On a side note, if you edit out the other die types in gameelements.xml, with 2.9 you can have only the d20 appear. Can't wait to work with this!

ddavison
June 26th, 2012, 00:58
lhide, since you are obviously getting along nicely with FG development, we could definitely use another hand to do extensions, module conversions or add extra functionality to our existing ruleset. Hit me up at ddavison at smiteworks.com if you are interested. The nice thing is that you wouldn't be restricted in what content you can legally share that way as long as it went through the official store.

ddavison
June 26th, 2012, 01:01
Otherwise, you are free to continue development on the publicly available version you developed so far instead. It's always nice to present multiple options to the community.

thehive
July 8th, 2012, 14:29
There's a M&M ruleset available in the store now:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=GRR5501eFG2

I'd love to buy it. It looks awesome. Except...no money for it. Sadly. Anyway. All I need for my own is a character sheet and I am terrible at XML. Can't seem to wrap my head around it for some stupid reason.

bford0001
July 16th, 2012, 04:48
Do you guys still need some help with this ruleset? I'm not too familiar with XML, but I know the system fairly well.