PDA

View Full Version : Downloads

markh777
November 16th, 2011, 18:08
Hey guys..been playing FG2 and bought the full license last night...now I wanted to download and watch the videos in the download section but when I click them I get taken to a blamk page. Any ideas? Thank you.

ddavison
November 17th, 2011, 02:59
It should prompt a download option for you if it isn't already natively displayed in your browser. The videos are WMV format. Which video specifically are you trying?

GunnarGreybeard
November 17th, 2011, 03:15
It should prompt a download option for you if it isn't already natively displayed in your browser. The videos are WMV format. Which video specifically are you trying?They are working for me now (the .wmv links) but earlier when I initially saw this post and checked they were not loading, they just hung in limbo and never started, eventually my browser timed out.

markh777
November 17th, 2011, 05:05
I was trying all the tutorial videos from top to bottom but there is still no download link and I just get sent to a blank page

Trenloe
November 17th, 2011, 05:11
I was trying all the tutorial videos from top to bottom but there is still no download link and I just get sent to a blank page

What web browser are you using? Have you tried a different one?

markh777
November 17th, 2011, 05:27
Firefox is the only one I use

Trenloe
November 17th, 2011, 05:31
Firefox is the only one I use

Firefox works fine for me. Have you tried using a different browser - just in case it is your settings in Firefox causing an issue?

markh777
November 17th, 2011, 05:43
No as its a matter of trust (I only trust Firefox) and room..but anyway guess I'm Sol....hmmm

Trenloe
November 17th, 2011, 05:47
What happens if you right-click on the video link and select "Save Link As" and then try opening the .wmv file when it has saved? (Presuming the save works of course)...

markh777
November 17th, 2011, 06:11
That worked..thanks guys