PDA

View Full Version : Show some support for BATTLETECH RPG??

Magnatude
November 11th, 2011, 18:10
Hi everyone.
I'm a big fan of Battletech, I'm getting set to GM a game in the springtime 2012. Obviously a lot of work to do for making a ruleset.

The rules from "Time of War" and the "Total Warfare" books (latest version of the RPG and Miniature Rules).

I know there must be a few players and GM's who would want to see Battletech...

Please post if you would like to see Battletech in FG2

TheOldDragoon
November 11th, 2011, 18:32
I would ABSOLUTELY love to see a rules set for A Time of War, Battletech, or even older versions of MechWarrior implemented for Fantasy Grounds. We have a very large AToW campaign, 15 players, and more who are interested in getting into the world. Being able to handle some of it online, and with the players who can't participate due to being distant from the campaign... This would be ideal.

Magnatude
November 13th, 2011, 20:21
Thanks I'm currently planning out a ruleset ext, I know it wont be easy with my limited cut/copy/paste scripting abilities.

I have a campaign planned to start by Spring, giving myself ample time to do the work needed.

shakespear
April 19th, 2012, 03:29
I would love to see one

khersheyjr
April 19th, 2012, 06:21
Oh yeah! Bring on the Battletech!

gmdmb3
December 7th, 2016, 23:20
I'm guessing this never got off the ground :-(

Magnatude
December 9th, 2016, 02:30
Not for public use... I do have a good portion of it done.
Catalyst never replies.

dulux-oz
December 9th, 2016, 02:49
Have you spoken with Doug about it - SW might be able to get some agreement where we (as individuals) can't - its something I've run into before.

Grosnounou
December 9th, 2016, 02:56
Well if you need players, let me know... I was trying to do a campaign with D20 or Fantasy Ground for the regular RPG style and do the mech combat with Mega Mech... Have you though of this?

GraalOtonami
March 18th, 2017, 14:09
Might that be because as it runs on the computer, Micro$haft have the final say on the franchise?